My sisters and I just returned from a visit to Melissa's. We have stayed here many times over the years and will not stay anywhere else. You don't need to bring a thing with you except your clothes. Melissa provides everything else...beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, coolers, beer, sodas. And when you return from the beach in the afternoon, the wine is waiting! And the breakfast is very yummy! Once you park your car, you will not need it again until you leave. Everything is within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At melissa's, a 100+ year old beach house, situated one block west of the beach and 1 block north to dining, shopping & entertainment. No cars needed here. Reminiscent of days gone by, this 100% gluten free b&b boasts a gracious front porch for whiling away the hours, be it chatting, reading or enjoying a cool refreshment. Each room, tastefully decorated has private baths, internet access and individual ac. A charming backyard with a wonderful outdoor shower, ideal when returning from the beach or just to laze about. Complimentary bike rental to enjoy the many parks and trails all around. A beautiful place where guests become friends and still continue after 22 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Melissa's B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Melissa`s Bed And Breakfast
- At Melissa`s Hotel Rehoboth Beach