“Everyone had so much fun”
Review of Jungle Jim's

Jungle Jim's
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We all had a great time at Jungle Jim's. We'll definitely be back next year. There was a lot to do for the 5 and 6 year olds in our group. They were tall enough to go on every waterside but still young enough to have a blast in the kiddie areas. The 2-1/2 year old couldn't get enough of the kiddie areas. The adults loved all the big water slides and even the smaller orange one. And of course the lazy river. We spent the entire day there which means we ate at the snack bar twice. It's expensive but not outrageous. The only downside was my face burned like crazy for an hour or so after being in the water for 6 or 7 hours. Some of the other people complained about it as well. It's not sunburn. We think it might be whatever chemicals are in the water to keep it clean. Just be aware. Even still, we had a great time and will return.

1  Thank mjw484

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We decided to come here with kids as the beach had a lot of jelly fish this year and we did not feel like dealing with that on our vacation. The kids loved this place. The could do slides, wave pool, lady river or just relax. I would recommend to anyone with kids.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The water park is great fun. The pirate themed kiddie pool is AWESOME. For the older kids there is a big pool, huge lazy river, wave pool and super fun slides. The splash zone is great for all ages. Park is clean, bath houses are huge and well maintained. Only negative is the quality of the food they sell as they do not allow food to be brought in. You can easily leave park - picnic at your car - and come back in though.

1  Thank Kathy I
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My group had a coupon for a free bumper boat ride ($5 value) with admission. We asked the employee at the ticket booth if this was valid for everyone in our group, she said yes. We then asked if we had to all pay together and she said no. Apparently she was wrong and we did have to pay all together. They gave us suxh a hard time about it even after we explained that had she told us to oay together, we would have. After waiting to talk to the manager for 10 min, they finally gave us the bumper boat tickets. The staff was rude and I won't ever come here again because of it. The lazy river was fun and so were the slides but the issues with the staff upon admission turned me off for good. I'll drive down to Jolly Roger in Ocean City next time.

2  Thank Brianna0317
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family stopped at Jungle Jim's and found it unique. No paying for parking, no admission fee to enter the park. You paid for what you wanted to do - the water slides, or go karts - we could walk around, enjoying the landscaping and the park. We stopped in the evening, on our way back to our beach house, it was not crowded, and we headed for the go karts - there was only one person on the track. The great young men quickly assigned us karts and got us underway - my family had fun tearing up the course, racing each other. It was a GREAT memory of our vacation! We strolled out,enjoying the turles and fish, and taking a few photos with the fun animal statue/characters along the way.