“Fun on hot day after baseball game!”
Review of Jungle Jim's

Jungle Jim's
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Not huge so was good for baseball team to stick together. Probably a bit exaggerated for amount to do so go for discounted tickets at 4 and not worry about long lines. A favorite was the wave pool/ lazy river.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had a great time at jungle Jim's... Awesome lazy river! It was a great escape from the heat! There is also a variety of rides for different ages. It is discounted after 4 pm as well.

1  Thank myanney
Reviewed July 22, 2012

So much FUN! Check out the website and the video. This water park is amazing!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We took my son and his family there and we enjoyed it more than they did and we are seniors. We went on all of the slides and we loved the wave pool. Fun, fun, fun.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife, myself and my son (almost 2) and my friend, his wife and daughter (almost 2) all loved the waterpark, they had alot for little kids, our kids loved the small slides and lazy river. The adults loved the waterslides! Great fun for all ages, and excellent on a 97 degree day!!!

1  Thank trix22