“Owners Not Friendly”

Cafe A Go Go
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Owners Not Friendly”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

They have gotten rude to customers as they got more successful..This was the last time for this coffee shop..I went to the one up in the alley mall and it was just as good and the attitude was better...I remember when they started and they were nervous getting started and were so friendly.
There's lots of good coffee shops in town..

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ChrisAllentown_Pa

Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Unusual but great coffee”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I love anything spicy so I had to trythe Coco Loco coffee my first visit here. Wow...never thought spicy coffee would be good but it was awesome. Warmed me from the inside out - just enough spice. The next day I tried the toffee crunch coffee and it was the perfect sweetness. Maybe too sweet for some but just right for me. I had to back a 3rd time for it again. I will definitely be back next time I am in Rehoboth!

• Visited March 2014
Washington, DC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am a fan of Mocha Lattes and of Hot Chocolate and Café A Go-Go has both and they taste delicious. I get the Mexican version with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon and I just love it. Very warming on a chilly fall night.

Visited November 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Mom & Pop shop just tastes better”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

You're at the beach and want a great cup of coffee? Try this joint. A little pricier than the chain coffee shops but tastes much better IMHO.

“Best Hot Apple Cider”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The owners are so nice and friendly. Everything we get there is great. My favorite is the hot apple cider with ghiradelli chocolate, carmel, cinnamon etc. Yum

Visited October 2013