“Average iced coffee. .. extremely bland. Mexican mocha was good. Had better elsewhere.”
Review of Cafe A Go Go

Cafe A Go Go
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Very average except for mexican mocha coffee.. asked for regular iced coffee.. bland! Asked them to add flavor.. they did but guy was rude about it. Better places elsewhere. .. very suprised.....

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Simple syrup. Yep. Getting my wife and I iced coffee, and I kid you not, the owner got upset when I asked for simple syrup and he didn't have it. When I said, just give me a splash of hot coffee, and I'll make it myself, he lost his mind and started yelling. His wife said, "No we don't have coffee, sorry." She felt really bad. I went next door to dunkin donuts. Who lost here?

1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to this shop about 3 times on a long weekend vacation back in June. And all 3 visits both owners husband & wife were very unapproachable & unfriendly. I have a bit of advise for them "close shop & open a business that you don't have to directly deal with people"!!

1  Thank Marleni C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Having vacationed in Rehoboth for 35 years, I was completely APPALLED and SHOCKED when the owner of this cafe refused to allow my husband to purchase another iced coffee after I accidentally spilled mine. I had already profusely apologized and offered to clean up the spill myself (am I the first person in the history of coffee shops to have spilled my coffee?!?) when we attempted to purchase another cup, and were REFUSED SERVICE. Everyone in Rehoboth is so friendly, lovely and warm, and CAFE A GO-GO tarnishes this reputation with their horrid, rude customer service. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE! Do yourself a favor and go to The Coffee Mill instead. Support local business that treat the locals in a friendly, kind manner.

2  Thank TiaBecky
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This coffee shop takes your usual gourmet coffed and makes it their own. The addition of mexican chocolate, chilies, etc to quality roasted beans produces unique and delicous beverages.
The Aztek Mocha is a wonderful coffee to be enjoyed at anytime during the day.
The owners are very friendly and care about producing a quality product.