“Glad I Stopped”
Review of Bluecoast

Bluecoast
Ranked #20 of 303 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Description: Bluecoast Rehoboth is the newest SoDel Concepts restaurants, rounding the number to 10 locations on the Delaware Coast. This will be the second Bluecoast Seafoood Grill and Raw Bar, based on SoDel's flagship restaurant in Bethany Beach. Bluecoast Rehoboth will follow the tradition of serving fresh, beautiful local seafood prepared in simple ways to allow the flavors of Southern Delaware to shine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was heading home to Wilmington from our beach house and decided at the last minute to stop at Bluecoast. I’ve been wanting to try out the place. It’s off-season (well, kinda) and lunchtime, so there wasn’t a wait (always a plus). I sat at the bar. The bartender (don’t think I got his name) was attentive and pleasant. I had the oyster po’boy lunch special. The sandwich was great (especially enjoyed the baguette)! The side of coleslaw was really good (I’m really fussy about coleslaw), and the serving of french fries was just the right amount.

There are so many restaurants in the Delaware beach area, but not all of them are worth the trip. Bluecoast is a keeper!

Date of visit: September 2019
nicolepanto, Marketing at Bluecoast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words and review! We are so happy to hear you decided to stop in and joined us at the bar for lunch! Our chef is always featuring delicious lunch specials and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the Oyster Po'boy! If you ever need anything feel free to reach me at nicole@sodelconcepts.com and we hope to see you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (170)

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Restaurant was recommended by hotel clerk. Excellent food and service!! We will definitely go back when we are in Delaware.

Date of visit: August 2019
nicolepanto, Marketing at Bluecoast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear you stopped in off of a recommendation and that you enjoyed everything! If you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me at nicole@sodelcocnepts.com and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Was there on 9/10 for dinner. Service was outstanding..server was attentive and just great. Food was delicious..will definitely be returning,

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you for the review and kind words! We are so happy you decided to celebrate a birthday with us and are glad to hear everything was great! Feel free to email me at nicole@sodelconcepts.com if you ever need anything and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2019

I have to admit that I have a bias about restaurants located on the Coastal Highway strip. There is no getting past the fact that the dining patio at Blue Coast overlooks the parking lot, and the traffic beyond. However, our meals were good, and the service was fine. The waitstaff really hustled. There is a small lawn outside the patio that has a cornhole game to keep your kids occupied while waiting for a table. That is a neat touch.

Date of visit: August 2019
nicolepanto, Marketing at Bluecoast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Colin, thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal with us and your kids liked playing with our corn hole! If you ever need anything feel free to reach me at nicole@sodelconcepts.com and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We live less than a mile away and it’s always worth the wait. Good upscale casual seafood! Oysters, Brussels sprouts salad, mussels, some of our favorite appetizers.

Date of visit: August 2019
nicolepanto, Marketing at Bluecoast, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the kind words! We so appreciate you continuing to come in and dine with us and are happy to hear you always enjoy your experience! If you ever need anything feel free to email me at nicole@sodelconcepts.com and we hope to see yo gain soon!