Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
  • Room Service
The Rehoboth Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Atlantic View Hotel(Dewey Beach)
View Hotel
The Bay Resort(Dewey Beach)
View Hotel
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
High Seas Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsbagelsroom was largeoffer breakfastwould stay againmake your own wafflesoff seasoncoastal highwayvery nice stayseveral yearscleaning staffbeachrehobothpros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The best thing about hotel was the indoor swimming pool. The rooms were not very clean, food under bed in between mattress and box spring. Stained carpets, musty smell, something spilled in refrigerator. Breakfast in morning just ok nothing special. Staff ok not very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Gilbert123456
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The place is nothing special but offers a good value, suite had coffe maker & mini-frig in room. Decent serve yourself breakfast. Good for a single night passing through, not sure i'd spend too many nights there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank targated
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place is a dump. Suite was filthy. Used bath towels from previous guests had not been taken from bathroom. Cereal had been spilled on the rug and not cleaned up. Used plastic cup just sitting there on the rug. Sheets were dirty. Wall sockets missing cover plates. And the entire place stunk as though its been flooded.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank dcJ34
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Our room was spacious but had a funky smell. Definitely not worth $200 per night. What infuriated even more is the fact that they tried to charge us extra $25 for a pack-n play! Seriously?we were not informed if this when we called to request it earlier in the day. Ofcourse I returned the pack and play. The only good thing is its location being close to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Ethiolove
Reviewed August 23, 2013

been going to this quality inn for a few years never had a problem but this time when I booked an add'l night when we left for the day when we got back to the room, housekeeping had removed my bags. Went to the front desk and told them my bag, drinks and snacks were missing from the closet I put them in was told to speak to the manager in am...when checking out I spoke with the mgr he said he reamed hk out that morning and they all blamed one another...I got my bag but no idea what happened to my drinks or snacks (drinks and snacks were in non disposable containers) was not happy with results only refunded tax charged on the room. Will definitely think twice about this place in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family