Quality Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Official Hotel
$79
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$77
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbagelsroom was largeoffer breakfastwould stay againmake your own wafflesoff seasoncoastal highwayvery nice stayseveral yearscleaning staffbeachrehobothpros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel is a great value if you are in Dewey Beach. It's not on the ocean, but only a few blocks off. The staff is very friendly, and accommodating. The rooms are somewhat better then a typical hotel room for size. We had a sitting area but unfortunately there was no tv in the sitting area even though there was a piece of furniture to house it. The room could us some updating, especially the carpet, but overall it was clean. They offer breakfast with the room, but it's just so so. If you need a cup of coffee and some quick cereal, this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the third time I have stayed here in last 5 years.The suites are a seperate room with king size bed with a another room with 2 beds sofa area. Staff friendly indoor pool great since we had rain part of the time.Even though motel is on highway it is a short walk to beach.Also can walk to rehobath boardwalk less than a mile Only criticism. Is hot break fast has deteriorated. Does have waffles

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank mogranny
Reviewed June 28, 2013

No complaints except there are no discounts given, but then again, June at the beach I guess they don't have to. Seems to be newer than most, no issues, all good, great location. Don't try a nd save $25, this is the place to sat, big rooms. Breakfast was decent and more than enough. Lots of parking, internet works great. People are nice.

Room Tip: Try and book 2 weeks in advance for a better price.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Rarely does one ever get to witness the full power of a manager out of control. I traveled here with my family of 5 children and booked their suite room with 1 King and 2 Queens. Well this was a simple enough transaction until I had to call the police on the manager. Now before he rebuts this entry, my 4 yr old could even pick up on how rude and impolite Mr Nuh Tekmen can be. Walking into the Quality Inn, the smell of a run down and poorly maintained facility greets your nose. Visually the facade of the building has crumbling stucco only matched by the stained carpet and dropped sticky fruit remnants that greet you before check in. From the front desk you can get a tantalizing view of the pool off the reception desk. My excited children went to "check out the pool" but returned not happy but rather with three child thumbs down. "Gross dad, they have oil in the pool and its frothing too." Undaunted, I waited for the service staff to use the elevators for 5 minutes. Traveling down a damp, unclean carpet to our corner room, on opening the door you are met with the smell of stale smoke and muskiness. As i need WiFi for business, i called to get the network name, lo and behold it is not available in room 217 despite assurance from Manager Tech-none. Here is where their grievance with my family occurs-my son relieved himself in their toilet. After a quick family vote of no confidence in all aspects for a vacation stay, i contacted the front desk to say we would be leaving and i would like my 2 night stay refunded. The reception staff said "no can do". After i requested to speak with their manager, he appears in a well rehearsed act of going to the room and then summoning cleaning. "This room has been used, the sheets were ruffled and someone used the bathroom-i have to call houskeeping". Well now its off to the races-after trying calmly and repeatedly to get a refund with my family present, he informs me its within his right to charge me for both days. Well negotiating with him is like verbally sparing with a Tekmen Master in a polyester shirt with protruding chest hair. I called the Delaware Police but then i came to my senses-yes he was actively trying to steal a night at $175, but then why waste the cops time when I can just dispute the charge with Amex, which i did from the lobby. Take home- unclean, rude, and dishonest. Do not take your family here unless you are willing to rassle with a former East Bloc power lifter who lacks reasoning skills. And by the way, i await his measured reply no doubt composed by someone other then "The General Manager. "

• Stayed: June 2013
15  Thank John C
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I took my two nephews up to Rehoboth because we had never been there before and they were eager to go to the beach. I found prices at other hotels to be too extraordinary for what was offered so I settled on the Quality Inn. It's not really a fancy sort of place, so don't expect much. It's a place to lay your head after you've worn yourself out on the beach.

The room was very basic: two queen beds, a sofa, microwave and refrigerator. It's time for Quality Inn to get with the program and ditch the old style TVs. Thrift stores won't even take those things anymore, so no reason they should be in a national brand hotel room. The beds were so-so, but everything was clean.

The one thing I did not like was the indoor pool. Not the actual pool itself, but the smell. We were on the second floor which provides a glassed-in view of the pool and you could really smell that there was a pool in the building. It also increased the humidity in the hallway.

Mindy behind the front desk was courteous and answered all of my questions. The next morning it was a different clerk; I think just the one guy because at breakfast everything kept running out but there was no one to re-fill anything. We arrived for breakfast at 815 and already there was no more waffle batter, muffins, fake egg things, and only two lonely pieces of sausage. Someone went to get the clerk to refill the waffle batter but he did not refill anything else because he had to get back to the front desk. I ended up with a cup of watery orange juice because it had also run out.

I guess I'd stay here again, only because of the price. Book in advance and you'll save.

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family