I stayed here with my boyfriend for a night May 18, 2012. We got to the hotel around 9pm after going to the Dogfish Head Brewery then ate dinner at the Dogfish Head Pub. The hotel was only 3 miles from the boardwalk and was great. The indoor pool has a window into the lobby so when we were checking in we asked how late it was open, 10pm. We got to our room and it was HUGE!!!! We could have easily fit 10 people in it. It also had a fridge and a microwave. We had a view of a VERY empty parking lot out back (we parked in the crowded front long but great to know for future reference). The pool was nice and the hotel room was great. The bed was comfy....though they have very small square pillows. The breakfast in the morning was nice with the make your own waffles are the highlight. Great stay and would easily stay their again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach Near Dewey Beach. Conveniently situated directly on Coastal Highway One (1), the Quality Inn(R) & Suites - Rehoboth Beach is a totally smoke-free hotel that caters to business and leisure travelers from all across the eastern seaboard of the United States. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Quality Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Quality Inn