“Best margherita pizza that I've ever had.”
Review of Casa Dileo

Casa Dileo
Ranked #101 of 286 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love all the meals that I have had at Casa Dileo, especially their calzone, but recently I decided to try their margherita pizza as it was highly recommended by a family member. It was the best that I have ever had. Everything was perfect about it, great sauce, tasty tomatoes, just the right touch of basil and the mozzarella was good quality. Of course, the crust was superb. As a former New Yorker, with high expectations for pizza or any Italian food, Casa Dileo meets all of my expectations as a place for Italian food.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I went to the route one location,This Place has pizza comparable to a north End Boston Pizza. Thin Crust extra large in size. four cheese taste. Comparable to Bertuccis, santiapos or even Bianchis of Revere Beach. Eat in or take out. Good Chianti and Italian music background.
We received very attentive service by Terry and Brandon on both visits.
Will definitely make this a regular stop and will try the entrees.

Boston Bill

Reviewed February 8, 2014

People, please I have read all the reviews, all in all this is a pizza parlor! Yes they have a bar and casual Italian cuisine, if you want upscale dining to to Nage, which sucks, or Adriadico, when its open. We eat here all the time and get take as well, on and off season, in fact I even buy their pizza dough to make my own on Sundays at home. The food is always good, the service is always good, and the price it reasonable. Come on give it a break, they are a hundred times better than Grottos and three hundred times better the Nicoboli. Just my thoughts we eat out four to five times a week and have never had a problem with Casa DiLeo, north or south.

1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ordered food from across the road at the Holiday Inn Express.We were put on hold for just too long. Called back, again put on hold for just too long. Called once more and got some rambling person who didn't seem to know what he was doing at all. We did indeed place the order. In the process we were asked for our telephone number. That's the most positive experience of the whole scenario. After 45 minutes, no delivery. Called them. We were told that they didn't have our room number! Aha. Why didn't they call us to ask for said room number? Then we were told that the delivery people weren't answering their phones. Why go through the shenanigans of offering delivery? Delivery was never made. We never received the food.

2  Thank susan s
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Thought I would try this place during one of my lunch breaks while at work and thought this was great since the tourists had just left for another summer. I waited at the door like the sign says to "wait to be seated" and I waited and waited while an employee was more concerned about waiting on the people seated at the bar and showing pictures to them. Sorry, I heard you had good Italian food but I will never know.

1  Thank GBG2005