Henlopen Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
Hampton.com
$359
$348
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
QualityInn
$219
$284
$275
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
All reviewsthe north endview of the oceantartscontinental breakfastdouble sink vanitygreat boardwalkbeach locationan older hotelwould definitely stay here againcomfortable roomtwo queen bedsstaff was very friendly and helpfulshops and restaurantsyogurtthis past weekendweddingsalero
Reviewed July 21, 2010

My wife and I were looking for a quick beach get-a-way with our two young children. We found this hotel and did the research using tripadvisor. Some of the reviews acared us but the $125/night rate was too good to pass up. The hotel is older but our room was updated. Many reviews complained about the noise of the A/C units but I didn't notice. The room was clean and you are literally steps from the beach. It is a short walk down the boardwalk to all of the shops and restaurants. The prepackaged breakfast was not what I was expecting but we went out to breakfast instead. The staff was friendly. We were able to park and head out ot the beach while our room was being prepared. We were still able to check in an hour early. The fact that there is no ramp down to the boardwalk made is difficult to maneuver a stroller but we managed just fine. The beds were comfortable and big. The changing rooms/showers were great. We were able to checkout the mornign of ou rlast day and still head out to the beach. Even though we were already checked out we were able to use the facilities to shower and change before the roadtrip home. Overall you really can't beat the price and the locationg to the beach. It's a great stay for the cost.

Reviewed July 19, 2010

I have recommended this hotel to colleagues already! It is a definite "no frills" hotel, but we went to Rehoboth to hang out on the beach and boardwalk. It was clean and comfortable when it was time to change clothes or sleep.

Reviewed July 11, 2010

I take these reviews seriously, since my own decisions are based on their reliability!! This hotel is clean, plain, hospitable, friendly and right on the quiet north end of the boardwalk....a terrific value. The prepackaed breakfast is simple...bagels, pastries,juice and coffee with cream cheese, jam, butter available as well. Two quick elevaors but you have to be your own bellhop ( didn't bother me). Rooms were ample and everything worked. Staff was discreet and the rooms were attended to quite responsibly every day. If you want a luxury hotel with exotic breakfasts and a concierge......go elsewhere; but if you want an excellent value for your vacation dollar....here it is! By the way, although the parking was tight, it was ample and indoors so you were protected during any heatwave...which we had, and although a bit noisy, the air conditioneres in the room was quite effective!

1  Thank unclemillty
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I truly find the disparity of reviews for the Henlopen perplexing with some saying it is good or great and others saying it is horrible. Perhaps there is a great disparity in the quality of the rooms and it is the luck of the draw on which one you get. The lobby was perfectly nice as well. I will say that the hallways can use updating, but our standard room seemed newly renovated and was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. Of course, the location is perfect. True, the breakfast is not great, but who cares when it is free. As prepackaged pastries and bagels go, they were fresh and what you would expect for that type of food. If that type of breakfast is not your thing, you can pay to eat elsewhere. We just appreciated that they offered any level of breakfast at no additional charge, as many hotels do not. I do agree that the AC is a bit loud and does make sitting on the balcony unpleasant, but in the room I did not mind it. In fact, that type of white noise helps me sleep in a hotel room by masking any noise from other guests. The staff was mixed. Some were very friendly and helpful, some not so much. However, nothing I'd complain about. Overall, for the price and location I found our stay quiet enjoyable and an extremely good value. After a great stay in 2009, we plan to return in 2010. It will be interesting to see if our opinion changes. The only suggestion I do have for the hotel is they may want to clean the hotel's public shower and changing rooms more frequently. With so many guests using them in a beach environment, they get dirty quickly and that showed. However, once again, we were happy they provided one at all, as many hotels do not. The parking spots are small in the garage, but once again, I'm not complaining when it is garage parking at no additional charge.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We decided to staty at this hotel due to availability to our family trip and the price. The moment we stepped into the hotel our problems started. We had requested to stay with some of our family member and the front desk kept telling us that it wasn't possible. Even though our request was made a month in advance. Our room had a broken A/C, broken phone and buzzing TV. We complained regarding those issues and they promissed to fix them. For our first night, they placed us into another room with a working A/C. It sounded like a plane was in our room, but at least there was air. they transfered us back to our room in the morning saying that they were going to work on it during the day. When we arrive in our room at night, it was 95 degrees in our room and still no air. We went to the front desk to complain, to receive a rude response as to "sorry, nothing I can do.. here, take my fan!" we have a 2 year old and a 3 year old, who broke up in heat rash making the night unberable. They were not acomodating and disregarded all our complaints. We checked out the very next morning and stayed with some family members at their beach house. They were not very appologetic, but we got a full refund. I woudn't stay there again! All I wanted was A/C in the summer time. what they did was plain wrong and cruel!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family