Oceanus Motel
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Official Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
$79
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Hotels.com
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$79
$77
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsgreat locationtwo blocksnice poolno elevatorclean roomswithin walking distancegreat place to staythe main dragshort walk to the beachfridge and microwaveparking spotwould stay here againpark the carthird floorrestaurants and shopsup to datemany years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2014

LOVE the Oceanus Motel.
I've always loved the Oceanus Motel.
Visited a few days in May, and am returning in September.
It's nice to stay in a beautiful beach area in an immaculate motel that's reasonably priced.
The staff make you feel right at home--very helpful.
I'm glad I discovered this lovely place years ago.
Thank you for making every stay at Rehoboth Beach a pleasant one.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
SnrManagement, General Manager at Oceanus Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

It's reading reviews such as yours that makes this job so enjoyable! Hearing how we make our guests stay memorable & enjoyable means the world to my staff and I. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We are all looking forward to seeing you again in September. Until then we wish you and your family all the best!

-David Beebe, General Manager

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My family and I went for a night on 4/25. The motel is much improved since my last stay. The rooms are extremely clean and have been upgraded. I spoke with the manager and he stated they had done a major upgrade. There are still a few more touches to add, but they are minor. I definitely will return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dre22

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback! We are all so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I thoroughly enjoyed talking with you during your visit with us. The Oceanus is constantly looking for ways to improve & we do our best to ensure we deliver the highest quality of service to our guests. My staff & I look forward to having your return to stay with us again soon!

Best wishes,
David Beebe, General Manager

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife and I had reservations along with another couple to stay at the Oceanus for 2 nights while we explored the Rehoboth'Lewes area for future retirement. We both checked in rapidly and our rooms were immaculate and spacious. The location is right in town and a few blocks to the boardwalk. All was going well until we turned on the bathroom fan. It wouldn't shut off!!! and the noise it was making was like a helicopter landing in the bathroom. In fact the noise could be heard next door in our friend's room. I walked down to the office and told the manager, Dave Beebe, about the problem. He came down to the room with tools in hand and tried to fix the fan, but couldn't get it to turn off, so he tried to call an electrician, but it was late Saturday and none were available. The motel was totally sold out, so there were no other rooms available, so he informed us that the Bellmoor across the street had two rooms we could have, as both establishments are owned by the same company. Since the Bellmoor is a 4 star hotel, we quickly said OK. It made our whole stay UNBELIEVABLE, as the Bellmoor was beyond description.
Thank you Dave, you made our stay in Rehoboth very special and will never forget your kindness.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ratty_dad
SnrManagement, General Manager at Oceanus Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you both for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. I just want to say how great both of your were about this situation. I apologize once again for what happened, sometimes unforeseen things can occur & we do our best to make sure that the issue is corrected in a fast & courteous manner. The Bellmoor was happy to have you & said that you guys had a great stay with them. We all look forward to you returning to stay with us again and next time i promise that there will be no helicopters in your bathroom! Best wishes from all of your friend here at The Oceanus Motel.

David Beebe

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Wow the newly renovated Oceanus Motel is a great place to stay. This was our first visit to the hotel and we found it super clean, serviced with a very friendly staff, and great location. We have stayed at the Oceanus sister property across the street, the more upscale Bellmore Inn, but honestly the lower priced Oceanus was much cleaner. Carol and Shirley were super friendly and helpful during our check-in and stay. Revonda did a terrific job cleaning our room. We had a third (top) floor king room with a great view over the tree tops. We liked Oceanus so much Easter weekend we plan to book a summer stay also. The bedding was very comfortable and the pillows were also superb. Well done Oceanus.

Room Tip: If you do not mind climbing steps opt for the third floor for a quite room great view down Second Street.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DfHRB
SnrManagement, General Manager at Oceanus Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

We are so appreciative of this amazing review and thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. It is so great to hear reviews like this & we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Oceanus is one of the cleanest properties in the area & is something we pride ourselves on. Carol, Shirley, & Revonda are all excellent employees that always go out of their way to make sure every guest is having a pleasurable stay with us. We are all looking forward to you returning to stay with us this summer. Best wishes from all of your new friends at The Oceanus Motel.

David Beebe

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed the week of the Jazz festival 10/18-20/2013. The motel was close to the beach, the rooms were clean and well maintained and the staff was helpful and pleasant. I would gladly stay there again.

Room Tip: There was no elevator so think about the stairs before you take a room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
OceanusMotel, General Manager at Oceanus Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate you choosing The Oceanus for your stay during this year's Jazz Festival. It's great to see new faces and we hope to be seeing you again next season. Best wishes from everyone at The Oceanus!

J.B. Moore