Oceanus Motel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Official Hotel
$79
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$77
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationtwo blocksnice poolno elevatorclean roomswithin walking distancegreat place to staythe main dragshort walk to the beachfridge and microwaveparking spotwould stay here againpark the carthird floorrestaurants and shopsup to datemany years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed 4 nites after labor day, so the rates were great! My room, 324 had a peak-a-boo view of the ocean, which was nice. The updated rooms are nice, not luxury, but perfect for a few days at the beach. Just two blocks from the boardwalk and steps to many shops and restaurants, the location can't be beat. Ample free parking was a big plus.
The pool area had nice new furniture and the pool was nice but it is a bit close to the street and I felt could be made a tad more private with creative fencing.
Everyone who works here is very pleasant and I will most likely stay here again. The Oceanus is light years better than the Sandcastle, where I have stayed once before, but never again. 5 days of cloudless mid-seventys weather was the icing on the cake!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Crzfanatic
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Been to Rehoboth many times but never stayed at this motel. Got a great deal online so decided to give it a try. We will definitely stay there again! This facility was just renovated a year ago and looks very nice. The staff has informed me that there are other renovations in the works soon. Comfortable beds, nice linens and towels, unstained carpeting, beautiful grouted tile floors, granite sink and vanity, plenty of hanging storage for clothes, more than sufficient A/C that was not noisy, crystal clear pool, comfortable lounge chairs at the pool (and enough for the busy times). The staff is SUPER friendly from housekeeping up to the front desk person. Me being a coffee hound, I enjoyed the free coffee in the morning that was VERY GOOD! Each morning when I got my coffee I was ALWAYS invited back for more. These people made my vacation one of the best I've ever had! Keep up the good work, Oceanus personnel! We will see you folks again! Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vicki S
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Not a fancy motel but for the money, you can't beat it. Rooms were clean and quiet. Very nice outdoor pool facility. Within walking distance to the beach, shops, and restaurants. All the rooms are pool side. We would definitely come back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pool side. The motel is three stories with no elevator so I would suggest a first floor room for those who don't want to walk the steps. My girl firend and I stayed on the third floor but the steps were no problem for us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

First trip to Rehobeth. Stayed in room with 2 queen beds. Sink outside bathroom. Refrigerator and microwave included. Everything was very clean and housekeeping was hospitable and thorough. We walked to the beach everyday. Kind of a long walk but really not that bad. My daughter and I always found new shops to stop in on the way. Walked to restaurants in the area at night. Nice to never have to use the car once you are there.
Looking forward to returning to this motel next year.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I spent a long weekend at this motel and had a lovely time. The rooms are nothing fancy but they are comfortable and walking distance to everything-- which is important during the summers in Rehoboth! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable,my only complaint would be the loud AC unit. Nice place for the money!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple