“Excellent muffins and huge cupcakes”
Review of The Bake Shoppe

The Bake Shoppe
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the cranberry muffin and chocolate and lemon cupcakes from the Bake Shoppe. I just wish I had gotten in there before leaving. They were huge, very fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Carol327

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were in early in the day and they had no regular cake or cupcakes with regular frosting. I am allergic to chocolate.....wait don't feel sorry for me. I am ok with it. LOL Very small selection and kind of run down looking.

2  Thank JustMarsha30
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The quality of the pastries here is high compared to the other bake shops in rehoboth. The danishes are great and the chocolate pastry is great. I like how they have most of the items behind glass to protect it from flies. I saw other bakeries that didn't have this feature. The coffee and capuccinno here are okay, but thats not their specialty. The people who work there are so down to earth and nice. It make it so much easier to order things.

2  Thank girlygirl321
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our family visits Rehoboth Beach every year. This place makes the BEST donuts and sticky buns in town. It is a must see place, have never been dissapointed

1  Thank bill m
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you want genuinely fresh tasty pastries, breads, danish and muffins this is a great place. If you want fancy coffee, sophisticated breakfast sandwiches or table service, I suggest you find a different place. There are a wide variety of baked goods available, more than I expected for a small family business.

1  Thank GardenG