“I hate to give up this little secret” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“I hate to give up this little secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the real "Old Rehoboth" deal. Family owned by a delightful cast of characters making honestly fresh, delicious backed goods and breakfast sandwiches. It's carryout save a few small tables and chairs. It's not remotely fancy just good food and salt of the earth people. I go several times a week.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank FrankC_11

Alexandria, Virginia
“One of my all time favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

One of the most welcoming places in Rehoboth. The baked foods are excellent and the owners as well as the "behind the counter man, Ralph", add another sweet encounter with wonderful people. With so many wonderful choices it is hard to say what is my favorite.

Nanjemoy, Maryland
“Excellent Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I absolutely love cupcakes but have a lot of food allergies. I can only eat yellow cake with buttercream icing. I went to the Bake Shoppe I did not see any in their display case. When I asked the clerk if they had any he said no but that he could make me one real quick. He did in a matter of minutes and it was delicious!

Visited August 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A Genuine Bakery, With A Genuinely Nice Bro Working The Counter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We like the two independently owned coffee shops in town. This is one of them. Great muffins and other baked stuff, and the kind of flavor-ful coffee that bakeries used to serve when we were kids (in the 1970s, I mean, as in pre-Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks days). Check out the vintage photos.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank JeffH F
Dover, Pennsylvania, United States
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

stopped by our last morning and bought some goodies,,the gentleman working there was friendly and courteous and we loved everything we bought ,,will definitly go back---the pastacio cupcake made it home but not long there after :)

• Visited August 2012