“yum”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dover, Pennsylvania, United States
“yum”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

stopped by our last morning and bought some goodies,,the gentleman working there was friendly and courteous and we loved everything we bought ,,will definitly go back---the pastacio cupcake made it home but not long there after :)

• Visited August 2012

long island
“Stopped to get Dessert”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Bought some cake in there to bring home...Really great selection of desserts and very friendly service...Would definitely stop ther again..

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Thought it would be better.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Expected more based on reviews. When we got there we waited a few minutes at the counter. When we were served I realized that the worker had been chatting with someone, and had continued to chat knowing we were standing there. I had no idea she worked there! Food is good and coffee sucked. I asked for regular and it smelled like hazelnut. Still don't know if it was or wasn't. It I had to throw it out because we have a nut allergy and can't take the chance. I also asked to leave enough room for milk, and they didn't. And they have no milk. Just crappy half and half in the plastic cups. My son did say the dolphin cookie was great, though. Maybe I'm spoiled but Starbucks is better.

1 Thank Serendipidee
Washington, DC
“Sticky Buns!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Everything at this place is a dream. I've bought delicious Danishes for guests, but our family tradition is sticky buns with pecans. These are classic and as good as any I've ever eaten. Staff is very welcoming.

Visited July 2012
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“A must”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Fantastic food, even better conversation. What a great place, the ONLY place we make sure and visit, every time we are in town.