“Great overnight stay!”

Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great overnight stay!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were only there for one night and enjoyed our stay in our spacious room. The bathrooms have been updated and the bed was comfortable. The room was clean and stocked with any amenities that we could use. I love that you can get your beach chair, towel, and umbrella from the hotel. I did not give the hotel the top rating because the pool was visibly dirty and because I could tell you every word in the conversation between the two people in the next room (and they were not talking loudly). Would I stay there again! You bet! However, I would be sure to bring my ear plugs!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Everything is right near the hotel. No need for a car! We parked in the underground garage and never used it. Everything is in walking distance. Loved my stay! Great people and the view from the deck was nice. Convenient -- didn't need chairs or umbrellas. They took care of everything.

• Stayed June 2014
West Grove, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family has stayed at Brighton Suites for the past 5 years, due to it's suite size, location, and accessibility to a shower/bathrooms during early check-in and late check-out. However this summer, my wife, son, and daughter all contracted a bacterial infection (doctor's diagnosis - RWI) from their indoor pool. They were in the pool for only 30 minutes, but that was enough to get infected. After a few complaints from us and another guest, the hotel drained and cleaned the pool. However, it's unacceptable for this to happen in the first place, especially during the summer months when they have a large staff. Brighton Suites were not very forthcoming with making amends, so that is why I'm turing to trip advisor. Unfortunately, we will not be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
11 Thank Robert C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Having seen so many people on TripAdvisor give really crummy reviews of this hotel, I didn't expect to enjoy being at the Brighton Suites.

The hotel was clean, the staff were unbelievably friendly, and the location was incredibly convenient to everywhere in Rehoboth. Being able to walk to and from everywhere (including the beach) was incredibly convenient and they even have an on site restaurant that serves an incredibly diverse range of breakfast options you normally don't find in many places.

If you were turned off by all of those negative reviews on TripAdvisor and elsewhere, please reconsider. They've listened to people's complaints, they've read all of their reviews (even the negative ones), and I think that they are all the better of a hotel for it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank BJ_Wanlund
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Our priorities are cleanliness and comfort, and we got both at this hotel. In particular, the beds were in good shape, which is something that is oddly lacking in many hotels that cost more. The upholstered furniture was a bit worn but not gross, and most of the "wood" pieces were in nearly new condition. The bathroom was updated and very clean. With two double beds, a sleep sofa, and mini-kitchen, our suite would have been comfortable for a family of 4. The lighting was unusually good with wall fixtures, standing lamps, and table lamps generously placed throughout the suite. The only negative was draperies. The curtains in the bedroom did not shut fully, so we had to use a safety pin to keep out the light at night. The privacy curtains in the living room hung sadly lower than the heavier decorative curtains, creating a somewhat neglected look.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Cynthia010
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I think the room you get for the money here is pretty similar to other suite hotels in Rehoboth -- the bathrooms have probably been updated a little more recently than the bedroom/living room and look a little more modern, but everything's clean, comfortable, and in working order. And the location -- next door to Sammy's and a few blocks from the beach -- is terrific. But the reason I go back is because the staff -- from the cleaning people to the front desk -- are always so nice to us and our small kids. This past weekend they earned my long-time loyalty by finding my son's beloved stuffed animal (which must have fallen out of our bag as we left our room) and calling my cell phone before we left town so that we could go back and get it. When we arrived to pick him up, Big Puppy was sitting at the front desk helping his new friends greet guests.

Thanks, Brighton Suites!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank TravelPareny
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I had an enjoyable stay at Brighton for a few days for my job. I agree with most of the reviews, very outdated room though the bathroom was all redone and very nice! Nice amenities, unfortunately work was being done on the pool and fitness room, but, they looked okay! The pool is technically indoors so, can be used whenever. The location is great! Staff was super friendly and nice.

Room Tip: Higher the better! Stick with the even numbers for oceanside rooms!