Brighton Suites Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
Hampton.com
$348
$219
$264
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsbeach towelsindoor poolsammy's kitchenshut the doorliving roomwet baroff seasonpull out couchgarage parkingstaff was very friendly and helpfulupdated roomsrecent renovationsvery nice hotelcoffee makertwo blockstwo night staysized bed
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here several times over the years, particularly because it's a good value. The hotel is downtown and a short walk to the beach and all town attractions. The rooms are all suites with convenient fridge, microwave, and dry sink. There is a small enclosed pool with a nice observation deck on a top floor. The service is friendly, too. I recommend Brighton, especially to families. :-)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I like Brighton Suites. It's not the biggest, or the most stylish, or even the cheapest hotel in Rehoboth Beach. However, it's comfortable, within walking distance of the Boardwalk, and the folks who run it really try to meet our needs. It has free onsite parking, a pool, a deck, and good availability when we need it.

There are numerous hotels in this town, and many choices. This place has one of the best combinations of practical travel accommodations, clean and large rooms, and an easy and relaxed experience.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I needed an overnight getaway to the beach just for myself to go and veg after some very stressful family events. Being the off season, I was able to get a very affordable room at the Brighton Suites. The front desk couldn't have been more friendly or accommodating. Trying to make the most of my time, I arrived early and stopped at the hotel only to ask where to park as it was around 10 am. I had no intention of asking for an early check in at that time. When I told the woman (Lisa, I think) at the desk that I was checking in later, she checked her books and allowed me to check in early anyway. After a quick trip up to my room, I headed for the beach. After a couple of hours the sun was beating on me because I had forgotten and umbrella and I was hungry. I stopped back at the hotel and was telling Lisa about how hot the sun was for April and she replied, oh, do you need an umbrella? We have umbrella's. How about a chair? After that, it seemed someone was always there to offer me anything I needed, from dinner suggestions, to recommendations for their free dvd rentals, to a bike to go riding the boardwalk. When I entioned that a lock was broken on my door, they sent someone right up to fix it. When I couldn't get the remotes to work, the evening manager was right there to help me. The room was a 2 room suite with a small living room with a TV, refrigerator and sink and a separate bedroom, great for a small family in the summer and more than enough for a single traveler like me. It was very clean and nice. The only reason I didn't give this hotel 3 stars is that the furniture is a bit worn and needs updating. Also, there were no bedside outlets in the bedroom so if you wanted to use your phone for an alarm or have your computer plugged in while working on it in bed it wasn't going to happen. Also there was a radio alarm clock on the table but not plugged in due to no outlets. strange. Overall, a delightful hotel and I would stay again.

Room Tip: I had a quiet corner room on the 2 floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Recently stayed for 2 days. Positives--location, decent king size bed, newly updated bathroom (although small), nice clean beach lobby to check-in. Negatives--furnishings are older, sliding door did not work initially, but gentleman fixed very quickly as well as replaced a lightbulb in the bathroom very quickly. The pull out sofa bed in the first room is HORRIBLE. the mattress just isnt a mattress, it is old and uncomfortable, even for a child let alone an adult to sleep on. This must be replaced. There was no clicker for the TV in the main bedroom, had asked to fix and did not. Overall the stay was fine, and we lived through some of the mishaps. Its not a bad place to stay, however in summer the rates really are high for season, especially with no breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hbgdel
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very bad experience with this hotel. My wife and I stayed for one night in February 2013. They gave us a room on the top floor. The following morning, they had scheduled for the roof to be de-iced. At 7:00 a.m., we were woken to loud banging, which did not stop. I called the front desk and the woman who answered was kind of snotty when I asked why they were banging. "Well they have to de-ice the roof," she said in tone as if I had asked an obvious question. It was so loud and irritating that we finally had to check out much earlier than we had planned. When we mentioned the problem to the front desk on the way out, the woman was this time a little more apologetic. The appropriate thing to do would have been to offer to discount our rate, given that the hotel had accepted our reservation knowing full well that there would be construction work above us early in the morning. Of course, they did not. Obviously, we will not be going back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple