Boardwalk Plaza Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
ComfortInn
Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$109
$106
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$99
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsocean frontvictoria's restaurantvictorian decorconcierge floorthe indoor outdoor poolsitting roomroom serviceoff seasonoceanfront roomsmall balconyhot tubcharming hotelfourth floorstandard roomget awaythe entire hoteltwo queen beds
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The location is fantastic. It's not easy to find a good spot on the beach, so we were excited to try this hotel out. Having the hotel this close to the beach really helped for us. When our kids needed to go to the bathroom, we had the hotel bathroom available. This was way better than in the past when we had to use the public beach bathrooms, which always grossed me out.

The hotel provides towels, but only one per guest.

Parking included.

The biggest negative of the hotel facilities is the pool. It's not what I would consider a pool. It's more of a large hot tub.

The hotel does have a restaurant. We ate breakfast one day. It's an expensive place to eat. It would be great to see a package that included breakfast.

Upon arrival, the staff was very friendly and very helpful (especially the younger people). Brought our bags up to our room, explained various functions that the hotel has, and offered to grab ice for us. Very helpful.

The decor is what I would expect from an old school boardwalk hotel. The kids had fun saying that the black and white framed photos on the wall were ghosts.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The people were great. The staff at the desk were very friendly and our room was nice. We did not use the pool even though we had kids as they played on the beach all day. The restaurant was average at best. We only had breakfast there but the servers were not efficient or helpful and did not really know what was expected. I would not recommend it as the service was poor, and way over priced. The next morning we went to a coffee shop on the main street off of the boardwalk which was much cheaper and higher quality.

Room Tip: If I stayed again I would get an ocean front room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan28970
Reviewed July 17, 2014

A relaxing and wonderful experience! A friend and I, both teachers, just wanted to get away to someplace warm and fun without the hassle of a tourist destination, Rehoboth Beach while it is a summer getaway place is at a different pace than other shore communities. The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel was just the place for us to get away! While it is a modern hotel in construction and amenities the decor is very Victorian. Furnishings are both original and replicas of the time period and make for fun conversation! The staff at the Boardwark were warm and welcoming. Our registration went smoothly. Any questions were answered with courtesy and clarity. We stayed on the concierge floor so we had access to the roof and hot tub as well a other perks. The on premise restaurant was cozy and Victorian with much attention to detail and the food both for breakfast and dinner was delicious. A definite must return!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wondosi327
BoardwalkPlazaGM, General Manager at Boardwalk Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you discovered us and that you enjoyed the "wonderful and relaxing" pace of both the hotel and our lovely home town of Rehoboth Beach. We hope to host you again, soon -- be sure to consider us during other holidays from school, all year long! All our best wishes for a great summer.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had a quick getaway and made last minute reservations through a booking group. It turned out that the reservation failed to go through although I received a confirmation. When I got to the hotel, the hotel said that I didn't have a room, but the gentleman bent over backwards to make arrangements for me to stay. I got an upgraded room...apartment, really, with great views and I couldn't have been happier! The accomodations were quite clean and well kept, which is great in a beach town. Staff was wonderful all the way around and I hope to get back there again.

Room Tip: Ocean side rooms have wonderful views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 1Choirlady
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This beautiful hotel was located was located on the Boardwalk only steps from the beach and featured a great restaurant for both breakfasts and dinners. The decor was definitely Victorian with many original antiques as well as some charming, quirky items such as several pet birds who interacted with the guests. Our room was delightful and well equipped. I highly recommend this hotel for a stay at the beach.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple