“Planning a Wedding Reception for the Fall”
Review of Crabby Dick's

Crabby Dick's
Ranked #35 of 273 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania
“Planning a Wedding Reception for the Fall”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have been working Debbie at Crabby Dicks planning my reception for this Fall and she takes the worry out of everything. We have eaten there and the food is delicious! With planning the wedding it's nice not having to worry about the dinner, I know it will be great!!

• Visited January 2014

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Love this place!

I've been here multiple times when on vacation, and have sent so many friends here as well. We all are overwhelmed by the great service, especially due to the fact it's rare to find consistent service anywhere. We have recently been siting at the bar an have taken quite a liking to one of the bartenders. I do believe her name is Natalie. (I'm terrible remembering names). We frequent often living as close as I do, and just enjoy going for the conversation....along with some balls. ;)

1 Thank Sam6283
Vineland, New Jersey
“Always Good Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I try to get to Crabby Dick's whenever I'm in Rehoboth Beach. I've never been disappointed with the food. On this visit, I had a seafood flatbread pizza and a side of green beans. The pizza was excellent and was served on a small plank. The beans were in a bowl which rested on the plank. While I appreciated the presentation, it was also a little messy because there were so many beans that some of them were falling out of the bowl. Messy or not, they were delicious, too.

My table had a very comfortable chair. I hesitate to say that it was an easy chair because it sounds too casual. But the chair was padded and upholstered and it was a nice change from the usual restaurant chair. One of the other things I like about Crabby Dick's is that I don't feel like my fellow diners are right on top of me. The tables and booths aren't crowded into a too small room. I enjoy a meal much more if I don't feel that someone at an adjourning table might reach over and take a french fry off my plate.

Try Crabby Dick's the next time you're in the area. The name might draw you there, but the food will keep you going back.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food two thumbs up, Service two thumbs down”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We visited Crabby Dick's two Saturday nights starting with the Plunge weekend.
The positive would be the food is wonderful, crab soup is really the best any of us ever tasted.
The store has a lot of cool shirts and hoodies. The decor is rustic, we were seated in the bar
area on both occasions, our waiter both times was Harry. Now for the bad, service was really
a negative experience on both visits. Both experiences Harry was never around.
We had to get other waiters to refill our sodas and we even stood at the bar to pay cash for
another drink. Each time he did return he smelled of ladies perfume, very strong smelling.
This last visit, which was last night, we waited about 10 minutes before Harry walked up to
us to great us. We could see the young hostess walk around asking where Harry was he
got a table of 5, I will assume this was not the first time he could not be located. I am also
disappointed Crabby Dick's does not spilt checks. Harry informed us they do not split
checks but can take multiple types of payment on one check. I could see if it was for a
party or 50, but not 5, they should look at that rule, maybe change it.

• Visited February 2014
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Crabby Dick's has the best service I had in a long time. The atmosphere was great and they were very attentive. On top of the great service, their food was sooo good! You must try the mixed crab soup- half cream of crab and half Maryland crab... Delish! Our server was Harry and he was the man! We were deciding between desserts and he gave us a sample of key-lime pie just try! That was also very good. The food and service was soo good that we went back the very next day for lunch!