“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Wilmington, De
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

Our stay here was quite nice. The hotel is very attractive and clean. Our room was well appointed, large and very clean. The bathroom was nicely appointed in granite. The only quibble was I woke with back pain both days, which is not usual. My traveling partner had no issues and loved the mattress, so probably just didn't suit me.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We stayed at Hotel Rehoboth while we were looking for a beach house, It was so clean, the staff was wonderful, the beds were the most comfortable we ever slept in, we even ordered the pillows from the hotel on line, Its easy access to stores and restaurants, We liked it so much we are going down for our anniversary New Years Eve, Thank you Hotel Rehoboth for a great stay.
Bonnie and Steve

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bonnie56Pa
Baltimore
Reviewed November 18, 2009

My Husband and I stayed at Hotel Rehoboth this past weekend. We decided to take advantage of the C'est Magnifique - romance package and we were so pleased! From the champagne and complimentary champagne glasses in our room to the wonderful truffles we were hugly impressed with our room. I could have slept in the luxurious bedding ALL DAY AND NIGHT! The staff was very helpful and friendly! The package included a $100 gift certificate "dinner for two" to one of 5 amazing restaurants in Rehoboth. The total for our weekend came to about $500 and for two nights in a deluxe suite, champagne, $100 dinner for two, complimentary glasses, chocolates, the complimentary wine and cheese reception each night and continental breakfast I think it was a great deal! We loved this hotel and it's charm and plan to return each year for our anniversary!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DCROCKS123
Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I can be hard to please. I often find fault in pricey hotels when they don't meet my expectations for service and cleanliness. Hence, I am delighted to report that the Hotel Rehoboth exceeded my expectations as a vacationer.

Things I liked about the hotel:
* boutique amenities in the bathroom
* the bathroom was spacious, as was the guest room
* everything was clean
* afternoon wine and cheese was fresh and yummy
* reliable shuttle service provided to and from the beach
* parking was free
* staff was accommodating
* pool was quiet

If you're dying to be on the beach at Rehoboth, then don't stay here. However, if you're looking for something quieter and more elegant, then this is the hotel for you!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Maryland
Reviewed November 8, 2009

My daughter and I had a great weekend getaway with plenty of outlet shopping. Our stay at Hotel Rehoboth was great. The hotel is modern and the room was very clean and large. The bathroom was also large and the shower has the bowed rod, which is great because I don't like to be touched by the shower curtains. There were robes also. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The pool is outdoors, however if you have a YMCA membership; the "Y" is a short driving distance away and they have an indoor pool. I didn't go but I checked it out on the internet. The review I read in regards to the Bellvue is definitely a personal preference because after checking the hotel out on line, I found that the Bellvue has a Victorian style, which I hate. I would never stay there just because of the decor. I am definitely a more modern girl when it comes to hotels. The walk to the beach was great and a short distance and we stopped in the stores along the way. There were many more stores that we didn't get a chance to stop in, so another trip is in order. The turn down service with the chocolates reminded me of the cruises I love so much. Thank You Hotel Rehoboth Staff!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Wales,UK
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Pleasant ambiance- large room and excellent bathroom with spacious shower.
All amenities in room.Bed very comfortable [as well as firm].
Wine and cheese hour very good ; excellent restaurant in hotel [although seperately owned]; easy stroll to boardwalk and great off season experience!

Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
maryland
Reviewed November 6, 2009

I cant honestly say this would be a disapointing stay for anyone visiting rehoboth other than the value for what they advertise.. Having stayed at the bellmore many times this hotel doesnt come close to what they offer or to what you feel when you walk through their doors... at the bellmore the doorman will greet you outside and hold open the door. not so at the hotel rehoboth.. no doorman..the desk staf was plesant but for a hotel of what they advertise of this callibur doesnt meet my standards. the lobby was nicely dressed but when we got to the room allthough we were pleased with it.It wasnt worth what we paid at least at the bellmore I know that my dollar was spent well. I was upset with the quality of the furnishings in the rooms.. it seems like they bought everthing at a discount furniture wharehouse. nothing of substance.. the dresser look as if it was an ikea special.. and the bed i slept in felt as if i was at sea.. every time i moved it tilted to the side. I can say they did a good job in the bath.. we didnt try the cont. breakfast so cant comment on that.. to many other great resturants in the city that offer more and better.. Im glad i had the chance to check out the newest hotel in rehoboth but the charm of the city would be better had if you stayed in one of its many bed and breakfast.. or I would return to the bellmore. At least I know what Im paying for . Quality... and one awsome breakfast on sat and sun mornings..

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple