“So Relaxing!”
Review of Hotel Rehoboth

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel Rehoboth
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Pennsylvania
“So Relaxing!”
Reviewed August 11, 2009

When my husband and I just wanted a relaxing getaway for our 10th Anniversary we couldn't have picked a better place in Rehoboth! The rooms were extremely clean and the housekeeping staff were very prompt in making up the room in the morning and then coming back later on to turn down the bedding and tidy again. We had lots of sunshine with an end room with an extra window. There was barely any noise from the hall or other rooms. There were fluffy white robes waiting for us in the closet, a nicely cold and hidden refrigerator, and chocolates left on our pillows. The rooms decor was tranquil, modern, and clean which pretty much sums up the entire hotel.

The staff were fantastic. They left us a note in our room congratulating us on our anniversary and helped my husband to surprise me with a huge vase of flowers in our room when we came back from the beach one day. The shuttle service down to the beach was fun and extremely convenient. I never had to worry about towels or lugging around chairs.

The location was perfect. I didn't realize when I booked that it was perfectly situated on the main walking area for shopping and dining by the boardwalk. It was an easy pedestrian friendly walk with lots to see. And boy am I glad the hotel had plenty of free parking because that's a real necessity in Rehoboth.

The hotel recommended the Summer House Grill to us for dinner and it was wonderful. We watched the Stanly Cup final there in a comfy booth and celebrated afterward. Dog Fish Head Brewery is also right across from the hotel and they are the best! I highly Don't recommend Fins beside the hotel, though. It was unbelievably noisy, the staff were inattentive, and the food was both over rated and over priced which is disappointing for a seafood place right off the ocean. Wine and cookies back in the hotel was great though and their Italian restaurant was almost always full.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ahopes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Newark, DE
Reviewed August 11, 2009

Hotel Rehoboth is an amazing hotel. My husband and I stayed there for a weekend while we visited Rehoboth and we absolutely loved the hotel and staff. The hotel is very beautiful and the staff amazing. Their breakfast was YUMMY and not cheap quality like a lot of the other hotels offer. I loved their suites/rooms. Very clean and kept up. The staff was so friendly and made you feel like you were at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a truly amazing experience in Rehoboth. Thank you Hotel Rehoboth for having us and being so wonderful!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wheezer116
Maryland
Reviewed July 30, 2009

My husband, daughter (3) and niece (8) spent 5 days at the Hotel Rehoboth in June. This is our second year staying at the hotel and the experience hasn't changed -- fabulous. I agree with all the reviews - great service, staff, extremely clear, large rooms, shuttle service, breakfast, nightly reception. The size of the room is incredible. We booked a standard room with two double beds. The rooms are huge. My niece and daughter had space to play games on the floor and do other kid stuff. The rooms come with mini refrigerators...definitely a plus because we brought tons of beach snacks/juice/water. We also love the fact that there's a pool. It's a very small "roof-top" pool, but is great when you have kids who generally want 2-3 hours at the beach and the rest of the time jumping in the pool. Because the pool is small, 2-3 familes and it can get crowded quickly:-)

This hotel is worth every dollar. I have been so pleased with my experience. Everyone is so incredibly nice and will do whatever is needed to help you. The location is great because you are within a very short walking distance to some great restaurants. FYI. For those traveling with kids, Fins is AWESOME and is located with a 10 step walk from the Hotel Rehoboth's doors. The wait it long, so keep that in mind. Sumners is also great -- across the street from the hotel. Nicola's Pizza delivers to the hotel, but it's also a short walk. I found their pizza to be the fantastic. Granted, these aren't the best restaurants in Rehoboth, but they are great if traveling with kids. There are other great places -- Zebra, Cloud, etc., that are fantastic, but I wouldn't trek there with kids.

I give Hotel Rehoboth two thumbs up. We are returning again in late August w/ some friends and their families. We looked into the Bellmore, but then thought why bother. We love the Hotel Rehoboth experience. Just a side note. The hotel is Wi-Fi'd. They don't really advertise that. My husband accidently left his wireless card at thome and for two days was going to random places to get a connection because he needed to get something off. On day 3, I guess the man at the front desk noticed him trekking out with his computer. At that point, the nice gentleman informed us that the rooms are wireless...go figure. We couldn't really get the wireless to work, but we were able to connect via dial up. Which served his purpose.

1 Thank MarylandLuvVacations
Maryland
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Wow, what a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived, we indeed felt like family. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful, clean, and overall so comfortable! The rooms were very large and the beds were BEYOND comfy! Breakfast was lovely and yummy and so were the afternoon snacks/wine & cheese. One of the highlights of the hotel for sure was the free shuttle that took you to and from the beach. What a convenience! And, what can I say about the staff other then they were the most friendly and helpful I have experienced. We are so excited to come back in August and counting the days until our return. In fact, our 3 year old granddaughter asks nearly everyday "when are we going back to that nice hotel with the comfy beds, I love it there!" I think her sentiments speak for itself, this hotel is truly unforgettable :)

2 Thank lorken8
NJ
Reviewed July 3, 2009

Don't have enough words to say how great this place is -- so comfortable, clean, friendly and all the amenities are notches up from what you'd expect -- even the Bellmoor, our previous favorite and another lovely place, has to now take 2nd place to Hotel Rehoboth. I am coming back with my husband in September. I'll be playing the piano in the lobby on Sat. night 9/19, come say hi! Mel White

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank WoodstockGirl
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 26, 2009

After spending four nights with my wife and two young children, I can’t think of anything negative about our experience. The hotel was very clean, well appointed and the staff was very pleasant and genuinely interested in making our stay as comfortable as possible. Our room was large and very well attended to. At first we were a bit hesitant about the location (roughly 0.5 mile from the boardwalk), however, the walk proved to be enjoyable even with a four year old. Rehoboth Ave is a very pleasant walk day or night. However, traveling to and from the beach “with all the gear” would have proven very difficult if it weren’t for the free shuttle (definitely a selling point).

Overall, we were very pleased. We’ll be back!

1 Thank misterSman
Mentor, Ohio
Reviewed June 23, 2009

My wife and I stayed two nights 6/14-15 and were extremely pleased. We would definitely stay there on another visit.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple