“We Felt Like Family!”

Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Maryland
“We Felt Like Family!”
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Wow, what a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived, we indeed felt like family. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful, clean, and overall so comfortable! The rooms were very large and the beds were BEYOND comfy! Breakfast was lovely and yummy and so were the afternoon snacks/wine & cheese. One of the highlights of the hotel for sure was the free shuttle that took you to and from the beach. What a convenience! And, what can I say about the staff other then they were the most friendly and helpful I have experienced. We are so excited to come back in August and counting the days until our return. In fact, our 3 year old granddaughter asks nearly everyday "when are we going back to that nice hotel with the comfy beds, I love it there!" I think her sentiments speak for itself, this hotel is truly unforgettable :)

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank lorken8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
NJ
Reviewed July 3, 2009

Don't have enough words to say how great this place is -- so comfortable, clean, friendly and all the amenities are notches up from what you'd expect -- even the Bellmoor, our previous favorite and another lovely place, has to now take 2nd place to Hotel Rehoboth. I am coming back with my husband in September. I'll be playing the piano in the lobby on Sat. night 9/19, come say hi! Mel White

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank WoodstockGirl
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 26, 2009

After spending four nights with my wife and two young children, I can’t think of anything negative about our experience. The hotel was very clean, well appointed and the staff was very pleasant and genuinely interested in making our stay as comfortable as possible. Our room was large and very well attended to. At first we were a bit hesitant about the location (roughly 0.5 mile from the boardwalk), however, the walk proved to be enjoyable even with a four year old. Rehoboth Ave is a very pleasant walk day or night. However, traveling to and from the beach “with all the gear” would have proven very difficult if it weren’t for the free shuttle (definitely a selling point).

Overall, we were very pleased. We’ll be back!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank misterSman
Mentor, Ohio
Reviewed June 23, 2009

My wife and I stayed two nights 6/14-15 and were extremely pleased. We would definitely stay there on another visit.

Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My birthday weekend.
All of my plans fell through but I was determined to get away. I was referred to the Hotel Rehoboth by a relative but was not all that "antsy" about traveling 2.5 hrs away for a Beach Experience. But when I say that this hotel coupled with the amenities and guest services, this place is OVER THE TOP!!!! WOW! I have absolutely no complaints. The ambience is so decorative with antique, mixed with contemporary pieces that are strategically placed in the lobby area. Although the hotel's amenities disclose that there is a nightly reception, it doesn't mention that for those that don't drink or are traveling with family - there are cookies and apple juice offered. Turn-down service is on time and offers a little extra to the hotel's decor. With no expectation, and no idea what to do, the front desk was more than informative with where to go for great night life. They offered complimentary beach gear and a swift ride to and from the beach at your leisure. The distance between the hotel and the boardwalk could never be a discouragement. I was also pleased to find that it was restaurant week and the choices of foods that I selected were impeccable. Although I traveled the Boardwalk, and stumbled up on a few hotels that appeared to be nicer from the outside, no doubt that for the cost of the hotel and the service that is offered, you definitely should NOT judge a book (or hotel) by its cover. - I’m going back again, again, and again! - Thanks Hotel Rehoboth for such a great Beach Experience.

2 Thank Onyo-Face
connecticut
Reviewed June 11, 2009

My wife and I just returned home from our stay and thought we should let the people at Hotel Rehoboth know how much we enjoyed our stay. We had a very relaxing and comfortable stay. The front desk and staff took great care of us. We really appreciated the efforts of JC at the front desk.

Maryland
Reviewed June 9, 2009

I always fret when it comes to planning trips which means that my husband usually does the planning. This time, the assignment fell to me, so I started with Trip Advisor and narrowed down the choice to two hotels: The Bellmoor and Hotel Rehobeth. I decided to book Hotel Rehobeth because it looks cleaner, more updated and is located on the strip without being too close to the beach. I called and spoke with Lauren, and she walked me through the reservation and answered my questions very well (I asked her to tell me why this was a better hotel than the Bellmoor... and I knew the answer, but wanted to hear hers). She was very professional and friendly and I look forward to meeting her (and the other staff) when we arrive in a couple of weeks. Consider this to be part one... will follow up with more upon our return. So far, so good!

PS... I also decided to stay here because the manager, Sherri, actually reads and responds to reviews!

Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple