My husband and I visited Hotel Rehoboth on a late September weekend. We like Rehoboth and were looking for a more luxurious stay than one can find at Rehoboth's many motels. We were not disappointed by the Hotel Rehoboth.
1. Large, comfortable room: The room was very spacious. The bathroom also offered a lot of counter space. The room was also meticulously clean.
2. Location: The hotel is right on Rehoboth Ave. The beach is a quick, 5-minute walk, and we walked to restaurants easily.
3. Heated Pool: The hotel had a small, but nice, heated pool. We were happy to be able to swim in September.
4. On-site parking: We were able to park at the hotel.
5. Staff recommendations: We asked the staff for dining recommendations, and their suggestions panned out.
1. The pool was closed on Sunday in the a.m. and the front desk said only the maintenance staff could open the pool.
2. The breakfast was fine, but it didn't set our pants on fire. The breakfast is comparable to a contintental breakfast at, say, a Days Inn.
3. The sheets were a little scratchy, but we did enjoy the fact that there was not a motel-like scrub comforter.
The hotel is solid. It's not the Four Seasons, but it's a very nice stay. We liked it better than the Canalside Inn, but we haven't stayed at the Bellmoor. We would recommend Hotel Rehoboth to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In-town Rehoboth- luxury hotel walking distance to beach/boardwalk and all in-town restaurants & attractions, offering a wealth of complimentary amenities and services. Open air beach shuttle with chairs & towels, turn down service with chocolates, Wine, seasonal beverage with cheese & crackers nightly, Hot continental breakfast, outdoor pool, WiFi & broadband internet access (newly upgraded 2015), business center, on-site restaurant, shops, laundry and much more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rehoboth Hotel Beach