“Perfect boutique property” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect boutique property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great location and a view to go along with it if you have a room with a patio. We stayed on the second floor. Very nicely furnished, warm and filled with personal finishing touches. The staff were all professional and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. Housekeeping staff were personable and attentive.

Room Tip: Get a room with a patio for the view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank J B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Web site was right on target- beautiful spacious rooms, full breakfast, quiet location, plus amenities like a shuttle ride to beach etc. just right for a couple or families. Plenty of friendly service. Adorable!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Anniebananeee
Hollywood, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great boutique hotels. Large clean rooms. Drivers cart you to the beach with provided chairs and towels. Nice Italian restaurant in hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. This was my second time there and will go back

Room Tip: Rooms on lake avenue are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank DianeB54
warwick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my first visit to Rehoboth Beach, and I must say it was was one of my favorite vacations! Stayed at Hotel Rehoboth, what a beautiful hotel! Great location! The rooms were lovely, large, comfortable, and very clean! In my opinion, this was a top notch place! Elegant lobby,wine and cheese at 5pm each evening, breakfast each morning in the dining room, although the pool was small, it was well maintained in a very lovely area, and served it's purpose. Very personable staff, and i was pleasantly surprised to find that there was a shuttle to the beach, which included towels, and sand chairs! How great is that! Didn't have to move the car during my stay! Great town! Great food! Try the Oyster House, wonderful happy hour, great food.....clams, oysters, shrimp, oh my! Will return next summer!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank marie d
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

First off, let me just say that this hotel is absolutely the best looking hotel in Rehoboth. It is nicely located, VERY CLEAN, great under ground parking and the room was comfortable and attractive. The reason for the three stars is I was disappointed with the lack of customer service at the front desk. When my son and I arrived Sunday at 11:15 a.m., we wanted to inquire about a parking pass as we knew we were too early to check in. I waited while the gentleman was on the phone. He nev even looked at me. A young couple came by and asked him what time was check out o which he replied with a major attitude, "15 minutes ago!". I could tell he surprised the woman who looked caught off guard. She sheepishly asked if she could have a little longer and he abruptly replied, "NO!". So even though I was very impressed with the lobby decor and the lovely exterior....this was my first impression. He never addressed me or said welcome, nothing. He gave me a parking pass but acted very nonchalant and acted like I was crazy at the thought that the room may be ready any second before 3. I really felt like I was a bother. The guys who drive the golf carts to the beach were super nice and friendly though so this helped considerably. It is a nice feature that they offer this and give you towels and chairs for the beach. The room and bathroom were large and the shower was awesome as well as the Aveda products and the robes in the closet. I really would consider coming back cause its so nice here but have to say my check out was disappointing too. Another man was there and did not even smile, ask me how my stay was...nothing! I have read the other reviews and I am please to see others found the service to be friendly. Maybe my experience was just a fluke! It's just that at $300 plus a night, I expect excellent people skills and to be made to feel like my business is appreciated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Travelor2748
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here in May right before the high season began. We usually like to visit places off season as it is less busy. The location of this hotel is great. You can walk to everything. The room was adequate, and the bed was comfortable, but I was disappointed with the balcony. The balcony faced the area where the garbage was thrown out, so that was our view. I would not have cared if the balcony that had a view of nothing other than houses, but for it to face dumpsters and air conditioning units, it cannot provide an enjoyable experience. Besides that, there were bees surrounding the area (which I know is not the fault of the hotels) , and the chairs (which were padded) were full of pollen so even if we wanted to sit outside we couldn't. So this balcony was non functional. The pool was very nice, but very small. I would think this could be a problem during the busy season. In the afternoon they served cheese and wine in the lobby which was nice. In all, I would have to say the hotel was very clean, but save your money on the balcony and opt for a room without one; unless you are willing to spend a lot more to have a balcony room on the main street, those are really nice. We tried to upgrade to one, but they were all occupied. Considering the average hotel rate in the area, this hotel is a good deal. I would just check on the location of the room before booking.

Room Tip: If you like to enjoy the balcony, please check with the hotel about the balcony location/view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tburg1760
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were celebrating an big occasion and the Hotel Rehoboth was first class all the way. It really matched out upbeat mood! Wonderful. Our room was large and comfortable, and beautifully decorated. Very clean elegant and quiet. The lobby is beautiful. The linens are new and so clean and plush. We had a lovely balcony with oversized chairs. The staff were very helpful in recommending restaurants and other activities. It rained heavily while we were there, so we just relaxed and watched the rain fall. Lovely. The perfect place to be.
The breakfast was very good, with a selection of fruits, yogurts and eggs. Most everything in Rehoboth is within walking distance, and they have a gold cart if you would like a ride. There is a Starbucks across the street. We did not move the car for our entire stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple