Hotel Rehoboth
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$264
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$358
$264
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$439
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsturn down serviceboutique hotelwine and cheeselupo di mareaveda productsbeach shuttleshuttle servicecookiesbeautiful hotelrooms are largefree shuttlefew blockseach eveningcrackersloved this hotelhot itemscomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent a night at Hotel Rehoboth in March of this year (2013). I chose this time as it was "off season" and I wanted to check this hotel out. Boy, was I pleased! It is absolutely beautiful. The staff is amazing and more than willing to make your stay as great as possible. Parking is easy, even in the underground garage. You are within walking distance from the beach, many shops and of course, Starbucks right across the street!

The room was lovely with a rear balcony. Not much of a view but very private - although it was a little too cold to really use it. The linens and bedding are soft, comfortable and luxurious. There was a nice chair with ottoman in the room which proved to be perfect for reading in the evening. The bathroom was clean and very nicely appointed; the towels were so soft and absorbent.

There is wine and cheese available in the late afternoon and, although I didn't indulge, many people did and seemed to be having a great time. It was chilly enough to have the fireplace litin the common area and it was very welcoming.

The morning breakfast bar served many delicious foods and wonderful smooth, hot coffee. I did not, however, have opportunity to try the in-house restaurant. I will next time.

All in all, I love it and will definitely return in the future!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to Hotel Rehoboth, and we liked it just as much as the first time. It is quite luxurious with several amenities such a breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese. It's located a few blocks from the ocean, but we didn't mind the walk since there are several wonderful shops on the way!

Room Tip: We learned that "suite size" does not mean it is actually a suite!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2013

It is a nice boutique hotel. Good service But the breakfast was blah!
The hotel is located at a great location. Loved it. The restaurant attached to the hotel is top rated.
It is close to the boardwalk and shopping as well as the bars

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kapil P
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent our 10th anniversary weekend at the Hotel Rehoboth. It was a bit pricey, but honestly, worth it. Like other reviewers say, it is a boutique hotel and gorgeous. The decor inside and out is amazing.

The room was much bigger than I thought it would be, and super plush, decorated in relaxing, cool colors. The bathroom was large, and we loved the Aveda products, plush towels and robes. The bed was comfy and it was nice to have a sitting area and turn down service.

The rate includes breakfast, and OMG, it's delicious! We were satisfied with our meals both days we were there--mini buffets with items like sausage, frittatas, quiche, fruit, etc.

My only complaint--our room window faced east, so our view was the convention center. Below our window was a set of dumpsters, which were loud, as staff were constantly taking trash out. To top it off, either late Saturday night or early Sunday morning (I don't know which because I was trying to sleep!) a truck came to empty the dumpsters and woke us up.

All and all, I would stay here again, just in a room facing anything other than the convention center. It's was the perfect place for us to spend a romantic weekend in Rehoboth Beach!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank prgirl73
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel was just what we needed. We stayed here for just one night but the room was fabulous. We booked a standard room which had two queen beds. This was the biggest standard room I've ever been in and it was nicely appointed. The best part was that we could order in from the restaurant downstairs Lupo di mare. The food was excellent and affordable. I will definitely stay here again next time im in rehoboth beach.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family