“ENJOY”

Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Ocean View
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: NorthEast Seafood Kitchen is a local favorite among Delaware's impressive dining selection. With decor reminiscent of the true North East, the restaurant offers fresh, authentic North Eastern style seafood and other specialties. Outdoor Seating. Casual Dining. Large Bar. Simple beautiful food.
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“ENJOY”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

NE expanded over the winter and now has even more room to enjoy the great atmosphere, the wonderful food and the friendly staff, A number of craft beers on tap and a beautiful new waiting bar area to enjoy a drink with appetizers or a meal.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Chaley13

Leola Pa.
“Very nice meal to end our Summer vacation”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were looking for a nice family friendly restaurant on our last night of our summer vacation. We saw the NorthEast Seafood Kitchen had good reviews and had outside seating as well so we thought we would give it a try. There were six adults and two small children. We sat outside in a very nice patio area. The server was very friendly and was right there with drink orders and explaining the specials. We ordered a variety of seafood including a whole lobster, oysters , fish and chips, and crab cakes. We also ordered the clam chowder, it was excellent. All entrees were fresh and prepared perfectly. The crab cakes seemed a pricey but after getting them we could see why all crab meat and very very tasty, no complaints about the price. It was a nice meal to end our week at the beach and next time in Ocean View we will be back.

1 Thank geogfan
Newark, Delaware
“No Idea This Place Was Here”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Last week I was at the beach talking to a friend who lives in Ocean View year round. I asked him for suggestions for dinner as we were having company over the weekend. He suggested Northeast Seafood Kitchen. I had no idea this place was here, much less right down the road in a shopping center off Rt. 26. We arrived around 5:00 (it is suggested we arrive early on the weekends since they do not take reservations. They open at 5:00) and our group of seven were seated right away. We sat on the patio (nicely shaded).
I wish I can remember our server’s name because she was so funny. We joked back and forth throughout our dinner. I had the scallops over mashed potatoes and chorizo. I couldn’t quite get the combination, but I went for it anyway. It was fantastic and perfectly cooked. I also enjoyed a house made Sangria. The Sangria was a chardonnay wine served in a mason glass. My husband had a crab cake platter and loved it as well. Other orders at our table were the Fried Shrimp, Buffalo wings, Crab soup and one of the salads. We also had a few appetizers, the smoked seafood platter and the tomato with aioli sauce.
I must say that everything was fresh. The atmosphere was very comfortable, easy and friendly. I can’t believe I didn’t even know this place was here. I recommend Northeast Seafood Kitchen and have Sangria! We will definitely be back!

1 Thank Debby F
Kennedyville, Maryland
“Excellent meal!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our waiter could use some fine tuning but the crab cake and fried clam entrees were the best my wife and I have ever had! The smoked fish appetizer was very good; salmon, trout and sliced scallops. The bartender was overheard discussing the various homemade liquors he'd developed and my wife's sangria was evidence of his experimentation. Very good as well. When in Bethany Beach again, we'll return.

2 Thank Doneitall
New York City, New York
“Northeast Feast”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

With an unassuming location in a shopping strip, Northeast was a pleasant surprise. Seated in an outdoor venue cleverly transformed by plants and lighting, there was no feeling of being on the street or in a parking lot! Our waitress, Jessica, was attentive and informative, recommending dishes that were personal favorites, not just top prices and we were thrilled with our meals. Of the four diners' choices, the scallops were the biggest hit, but everything was delicious and creative. Northeast may seem ordinary, but proves extraordinary!

1 Thank Harradexperience