Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Newark)
1,419 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefire pitbreakfast buffetfamily reunionfront desk staffwedding receptiondelaware parkshuttle serviceomelet stationbusiness tripthe entire staffwilmington areavery nice hotelleaheventbanquetpond
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Arrived at the Christiana Hilton's Easter brunch with our family right after church. We were warmly greeted by the hostess and seated immediately. The brunch had extensive choices, with little to no lines. The chef sliced beef, turkey and ham were all wonderful. Also had waffles and omelets made to order. There was so much to choose from and all of it great! Top it off with a beautiful dessert table.... Perfection;)) One recommendation would be to make reservations for any holiday brunch at the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
The_Business_Manager, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Wilmington / Christiana, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

GingergirlDelaware, thank you for writing an amazing review, and we'd also like to thank you for your continuous patronage to our hotel. We are absolutely thrilled to hear everyone had an enjoyable time at our Easter Brunch.

We're grateful for your kind recommendation. It's great to know your entire family loved our brunch offering. We'll make sure to let our waitstaff and culinary team know they helped contribute to the success of your visit.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate when guests take the time out of their day to leave a thoughtful review. We hope you realize how much it means, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our location, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you. We Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

to noisy on weekends because nobody seems to cares about it, breakfast is a real mess on weekends .. during weektimes ok. I had beetle in my room. But otherwise the room was very ok . They have a interesting green policy where you will get a free drink per day when room keeping is skiped for that day.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I recently celebrated a milestone birthday (party & all!) at a location very close to the Christiana Hilton and knew I would not want to drive the 15 miles home. My room was booked 6 weeks in advance for a king exec and I requested early check-in to get ready for my party. Upon arrival, the front desk staff was warm & friendly, checked me in quickly & gave me directions to my room. The room was perfect; bright, clean, spacious, very comfortable bed and pillows! To my delight, I had a lovely handwritten note & bottle of sparkling wine from management!! (Can't promise they do that for everyone...but I did mention it was a BIG birthday!). I realized I had forgotten a toiletry and called the front desk...they brought it up to me within 5 minutes!!! What service!
After the party, we parked on the other side of hotel and used room key to gain access with no trouble, very safe & well lit. The next morning we chose the breakfast buffet and enjoyed the made-to-order omelet station and other food stations. Food was temperatures they were supposed to be & coffee was strong (not overbearing..but not coffee-flavored water either!).
I've stayed at this property before and have attended events here for both business & personal reasons and have NEVER been disappointed. Thank you to all at the Hilton who helped make my birthday weekend very special!!

Room Tip: Exec rooms are private key-access floor and lounge.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Barbara W, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your birthday celebration, and we'd also like to thank you for leaving a phenomenal review. We are extremely glad to hear you had a wonderful time while at our property.

We're grateful for your continuous patronage to our hotel. It's great to know you loved everything about your stay, from your room, to the incredible service our staff provided you. We couldn't be happier to hear we helped make your birthday weekend extra special.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It really means a lot when patrons take the time out of their day to write a fabulous review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate it, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

Thank you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Would not stay again. very disatisfied and the rooms were small. Although reserved in advance online, and offered upgrade, the room offered was not what was requested. expressed disatisfaction with front desk staff...all rms same size in that hotel...that was a lie! choose who to give specific accomodations at the hotel even if you have a reservation and arrive in time enough to receive the upgrade. Worst Hilton experience and did nothing nore express remorse for inconveniences. We checked out a day early preferring to stay elsewhere. Highlight to day was the room service breakfast...$60 for eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffles, pancakes...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Yes during my stay I needed help with my ice packs I carry with me for my medical condition, and since the refrigerator in our room does not have a small freezer, a staff member Laikira Hemsley came to my room and took them to a freezer in the hotel and I was able to pick them up when I needed them. Also, since I forgot my shaving items this same staff member Laikira brought to my room a shaver and shaving cream. I really appreciated her taking care of me on our stay. I feel she went above and beyond what she did for me during this stay. Also, we stay at this hotel every year and we will be sure to come back again, the staff is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John G, thank you for writing a fantastic review, and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Delaware. We couldn't be happier to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your time at our hotel.

From reading over your review, we saw you mentioned how wonderful members of our team were. We are extremely lucky to have such incredible people working with us. They really do go above and beyond to ensure everything is always perfect for our guests. We'll make sure to let Laikira and everyone else know of all the kind things you had to say.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate when patrons take the time out of their day to leave a thoughtful review. We hope you realize how much it means, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

Thank you. We can't wait to see you back!