Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
$138
  • Breakfast included
$141
$118
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
$108
$134
$159
Courtyard
1,424 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefire pitbreakfast buffetfamily reunionfront desk staffwedding receptiondelaware parkshuttle serviceomelet stationbusiness tripthe entire staffwilmington areavery nice hotelleaheventbanquetpond
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband & I stayed at this hotel because we had such great stays there in the past. Once again, we had a fabulous experience. The staff went out of their way, from start to finish, which was especially helpful because a family member is disabled. When I say the staff went out of their way, I mean it. They are an amazing team, and we would stay at this clean and attractive hotel again in a heartbeat. There are a bunch of angels working there. From Ivy to Cassandra to George (hope I got that right - the wonderful Scottish fellow) to Corey and Andrew (really hope I got their names right) - they were our ANGELS!!! Oh - and the brunch is amazing :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay at this property... While the services were pretty consistent to last year. There were basic things which were deprived just because I am a blue class member. The internet was limited and very slow, that's the least one can expect to be in world where high speed Internet is a norm. Other than that the hotel was prompt on providing me shuttle service to my office or other places I wanted to visit. The menu for the room service stayed limited in last one year... in fact not a single item changed. I may look at exploring other options during my next stay and I am sure of getting better services for a $160 room rent I payed

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Wonderful recent stay with the family. We were even able to bring our dog, as this Hilton is pet friendly, so it was the perfect choice for us. Also, beautifully decorated for the holidays. The Hunt Club had a great selection of upscale pub food and friendly service. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and very customer service oriented. This is a hotel that cares about their guests.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Had a quick stay recently with the family and the hotel fit the bill perfectly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and welcoming; providing assistance promptly and courteously. Great proximity to I-95, but you don't hear a thing from the rooms. Would definitely stay here again if in Delaware!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This hotel is my preference for business while working in Delaware. The hotel itself has a comfortable atmosphere, engaging staff, and nice rooms. The only thing that disappoints me is when they are sold out - book as early as you can.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo