“Great deal!”

Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Newark
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Very lovely hotel. Close to 95. Food and mall nearby and other shopping. Clean! Friendly. In late from long day at the mall, so we ordered room service. Average room service prices. Food was very good and didnt take long. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LisaB522
Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is a Beautiful Hotel with an irreplaceable staff. You feel at home the moment you walk through the front doors. The front desk employees greet you immediately with a smile and a sincere welcome. As I walked down the hallway to my room I was addressed by each and every employee that I passed. I actually rode the elevator with ,who I believe was a maintenance man ,who asked me how I was and how long I would be staying. He followed with ,if you need anything just let us know.

Throughout my stay I realized that the staff was truly engaged in my comfort.

Room Tip: Check out the bar by the lobby. It is a nice place to relax and kick back.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Robert I
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My wife and I celebrated by recent birthday by visiting - Delaware. We came a long way as we live near Allentown, PA. Our room and our dining experience were first class. More importantly the Hilton's staff were very helpful and courteous. We just has a GREAT time...

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ray P
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My favorite place to stay in Delaware! I stayed at this hotel for seven months while traveling for business and was never disappointed. I was always treated with respect and courtesy. My rooms were always clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is fantastic, very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant and bar have great food and the breakfast buffet, with made to order omelets, is a favorite of mine. I would highly recommend this Hilton for your stay either for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Megan D
Reviewed January 21, 2012

What a fantastic hotel. From the first moment we arrived, we were greeted warmly and treated as honored guests. The front desk staff were excellent and called us by name from the very beginning of our stay. No request was considered trivial and was carried out with great consideration. This hotel is definitely a keeper.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DCLegalLady
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Last minute trip through Delaware over Thanksgiving. Booked on line. Candidly I regretted it from the moment I walked in the hotel. Reception wasn't rude but they weren't friendly or even welcoming. Hotel charges for wifi (Hilton Garden Inn usually doesn't which I mentioned - person at reception said "we do."

The room was ok. Big issue was there was a hockey tournament or something in the hotel and the kids were running all over the place - in public places, up and down hallways - and neither the hotel or parents did anything to keep them quiet.

Looks like more of a conference hotel. But for individual travel (business or leisure) I would definitely look at a Hilton Garden Inn or another hotel than this one.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Our favorite place to stay when visiting familily in Delaware. Great location, beautiful hotel, nice rooms and good staff. We like the buffet breakfast. Rates can't be beat by even lesser class facilities.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family