“Great food and drink!”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Great food and drink!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Potent margaritas and hot fresh food! Don't be afraid of a little wait...moves fast. Atmosphere was active and the staff knows their stuff! Have to say, the cornbread was one of the best I have had!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Yawney

Milford, Delaware
“One of our favorite restaurants in Delaware!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Fast service, delicious food (nice sized portions) and affordable prices! Go for lunch so you won't have the dinner rush wait. Try the pastelitos and gulf coast enchiladas! Great for the while family.

Florida
“Best Tex-Mex On The East Coast. Wish I Lived Closer.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My headline says it all, and if you trust it, you're in for a treat. Border Cafe was packed on a Monday night, with good reason. Imaginative menu items, good service, great prices, and, I really mean it, the best Tex-Mex food I've eaten in roughly 40 different tries from Maine to Florida. We only got to try two dishes. The first was a quesadilla with shrimp and crawfish, and the other was fish tacos featuring grilled swordfish. The portions were huge and the ingredients were fresh. Including a couple of soft drinks, the check came in under $25. At that price, I could see myself eating here regularly, if only I didn't live 1000 miles away.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great food, better Margaritas!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have eaten here at least 20 times over the last 2 years, but opted to write a review as yesterday we had another great meal with an attentive wait staff. I must confess, I always get the Gulf Coast seafood crepes. Incredible meal for something like $11. Their meals are all good and very inexpensive. Their frozen margaritas are excellent as well- but only 1 if you are driving!

Newark, Delaware
“Late lunch w/ my family”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Stopped in on 8/3 around 1:45pm for a late lunch w/ my parents. The food was served quickly, even though the restaurant was full. Everything we had was great - the quesadilla, the burros, the empanadas. We also had the shrimp and guac as appetizers, along w/ 2 margaritas, and they were delicious. For $56, we all had leftovers! This is a very reasonably priced meal for good food!

• Visited August 2014

Been to Border Cafe? Share your experiences!