Ramada Newark/Wilmington
$175
$167
Hilton.com
$64
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
Red Roof PLUS+ Wilmington(Newark)(Great Value!)
$72
$129
$120
$138
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk stafffirst floormake your own wafflesfree breakfastdelawareexituniversity
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Friendly staff. Only negative was that the room had a smell that smells like bug spray and perfume combined.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay, I am glad our staff was friendly. Our staff strive to be the best. I am going to look into the smell of the room, thanks for letting us know. I will have our housekeeping staff look into this. We look forward to your next visit when in the Wilmington/Newark area.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is located right off 95, it was great for my travels to Florida. The staff was excellent I spoke to the Front Desk Supervior to address an issue that I had and it was fixed with in two mintues. The room was amazing with the value I paid the bed was very comfortable. I felt if I was sleeping in my own bed. The breakfast the next morning was a suprise for a contintal breakfast it also had eggs and sussage. I will stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we are delighted that your stay was a good one. Our staff strives to be the best. It sounds like we met your expectations. We look forward to your return visit when in the Newark, Delaware area.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel interior shows signs of age but the room was comfortable. The courtesy breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your comment. I am glad your stay was pleasat. I am glad you found our rooms to be comfortable, I feel the same way that they are a nice for the value. Our free deluxe breakfast is a great way to start your day I am glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to your next visit when in the Newark, Delaware area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Ramada Newark/Wilmington has a great staff, is pet friendly, clean, and in a convenient location. This is a no frills hotel but does a great job at the basics. The hotel's pool is also a great addition to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your comment, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Ramada. Our hotel is a pet friendly hotel and we are glad you could bring your pet along for the visit. Our staff works hard to make sure every guest stay is an enjoyable one. We hope to see you and your pet on your next visit to Newark, Delaware.