Ramada Newark/Wilmington
$138
  • Breakfast included
$141
$206
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
$89
$157
$134
$159
Courtyard
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk stafffirst floormake your own wafflesfree breakfastdelawareexituniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is located right off 95, it was great for my travels to Florida. The staff was excellent I spoke to the Front Desk Supervior to address an issue that I had and it was fixed with in two mintues. The room was amazing with the value I paid the bed was very comfortable. I felt if I was sleeping in my own bed. The breakfast the next morning was a suprise for a contintal breakfast it also had eggs and sussage. I will stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we are delighted that your stay was a good one. Our staff strives to be the best. It sounds like we met your expectations. We look forward to your return visit when in the Newark, Delaware area.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel interior shows signs of age but the room was comfortable. The courtesy breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your comment. I am glad your stay was pleasat. I am glad you found our rooms to be comfortable, I feel the same way that they are a nice for the value. Our free deluxe breakfast is a great way to start your day I am glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to your next visit when in the Newark, Delaware area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Ramada Newark/Wilmington has a great staff, is pet friendly, clean, and in a convenient location. This is a no frills hotel but does a great job at the basics. The hotel's pool is also a great addition to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your comment, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Ramada. Our hotel is a pet friendly hotel and we are glad you could bring your pet along for the visit. Our staff works hard to make sure every guest stay is an enjoyable one. We hope to see you and your pet on your next visit to Newark, Delaware.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dwayne P, Director of Sales at Ramada Newark/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013