“The Best Italian Cuisine in Delaware”
Review of La Casa Pasta

La Casa Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 386 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2015

My wife and I joined another couple for a prix fixe dinner at La Casa Pasta in Newark, Delaware and were we ever surprised. Their house Ciante was extremely good. Their just out of the oven garlic roles and bread hit the spot with olive oil and pepper. Our bruschetta appetizer was fresh and taste. Our veal entres were large with mild sauce and melted provalone and were nicely presented. And the pasta sides with red sauce were served al dente. What could be better? Ah, the canoles were freshly filled and crispy. And, great service from our knowledgable waitress. Make a point to set your GPS for La Casa Pasta in Newark. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 30, 2015

Have been here twice - once we ate in the restaurant and once we did take out. This is a moderately priced restaurant; higher than many in the area. Food was very good; not authentic Italian (I lived there), but large portions and tasty. On our last visit we tried both fettucine alfredo and spaghetti carbonara - both we good. If I had a groupon or LivingSocial coupon, I'd definitely go back and eat in the restaurant, but without, I think take out was a good option.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

Boring, I can't fairly say, that it isn't worth the price! I sincerely feel I got what I paid for, but it wasn't all that, stating it was average is a fair evaluation of the one and one only time I visited this restaurant. But I am not sure I would give them another try.

1  Thank Jade B
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner with friends.Food is delisious,portions are quite large,stuff is very friendly.Worse to go for a nice dinner.

Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

I continue to recommend this restaurant as one of the best Italian restaurants in Delaware. For those in the know, it's all about the sauce. It's made with San Marco tomatoes that give it just the right amount of tartness and sweetness. We enjoyed veal Parmesan and my better half at her usual eggplant Parmesan. No complaints only praise for these dishes. While the restaurant is somewhat pricey, they do offer coupons from time to time which brings it to a very reasonable meal.

Been to La Casa Pasta? Share your experiences!