“Fine Dining, Good Service, Friendly and Outstanding Service”
Review of La Casa Pasta

La Casa Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 386 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2015

We have been to La Casa Pasta several times in the past few months. Each time we were there the service was outstanding and the food was excellent. My daughter gave my husband and I a 60th birthday party at LCP and it couldn't have been nicer. I have felt over the past few years that this restaurant had been on a backslide, being mediocre at best. I am not sure what the turn around was but the whatever it was it has returned to its former glory and possibly surpassed it. One thing that my family and I really appreciate is that we are never hurried!

1  Thank marineusafmom

Reviewed June 3, 2015

The unassuming outward appearance belies a truly Italian inside .Parking was right outside the door, The wait staff was friendly and easy to converse with. Our server had a full load of customers yet never lost his place with us & he did his job with attention to our needs and a sense of humor. We had a price-fixe dinner which was plentiful and varied.The calamari was outstanding with it's slivers of pepper, fried along with the calamari. Our main dishes were equally fantastic--the flavors were distinct, and seasoned well. The dessert, was presented well.

Reviewed May 30, 2015 via mobile

Celebrated graduation for my daughter here. Good and service was really good. Even though it was a busy day it was a great meal and loved the atmosphere

Reviewed May 20, 2015

This is probably the best Italian restaurant in the area. Quick and easy off I-95, they are warm and inviting with service and the food is delicious. For those of us with gluten intolerance, they even have options such as GF pasta, cooked completely separate from other pastas. They also have a fantastic lunch buffet during the week with lots to choose from. Menu is always updated with a Tour of Italy selection each month, well priced for the food prepared in the best way.

1  Thank RALO_HG
Reviewed May 19, 2015

Went here for my birthday and I got the trimmed veal chop. It was absolutely amazing. Cooked to perfect medium rare. I didn't think I could (or should) eat it all, but it was so good I had to. The only down point for me (my DH thought it was overpriced for the food he got) was that they had no idea how to mix drinks -- either their own specialty martinis or normal drinks. And they had no swizzle sticks at the bar, so my DH had to get the olives out of his martini with his dinner fork.

Been to La Casa Pasta? Share your experiences!