“Delicious Italian Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Casa Pasta

La Casa Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 354 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bear
“Delicious Italian Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

This restaurant was amazing! The staff were friendly and the service was quick. My family and I dined on some delicious Italian food! I would highly recommend the meatballs. The only problem I had with this place was that the chicken wedding soup was way too salty. Otherwise, La Casa Pasta is an elegant family eatery!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank DelawareMom123

Yorktown Heights, New York
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

My son, sister, wife and myself dined here for the first time last evening. We all enjoyed it -great food, excellent service by our waitress, and great atmosphere. I wish we had known about it a few years ago, as my son is graduating college in the area next month, and being from NY, it doesn't look like we'll get a chance to be back. Glad to see there are still Italian family owned Italian restaurants.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Very nice italian restaurant with menu variety from pizza, pasta, fish, etc. Excellent pasta dishes. Caesar salad is great with light dressing. Enjoyed the Italian wedding soup. Atmosphere is very pleasant and service is good. Thursday night is half price bottles of wine. Great local restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Middletown, Delaware
“Excellent food & service exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Tuesday evening with a groupon. I had never been there before but heard the food was good by many people. Service and food were A+. Server couldn't have been better. Would highly recommend if you like Italian or seafood.

Visited March 2014
DE
“Great Italian food !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

La Casa is a great place to just unwind, and imagine you are in Italy. The food and service is top notch!

Visited February 2014

Been to La Casa Pasta? Share your experiences!