“Classic white tablecloth grown up dining”
Review of La Casa Pasta

La Casa Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 358 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“Classic white tablecloth grown up dining”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We always like La Casa Pasta but it had been a while. We were very pleased with the food, service and pricing. I ordered home made pasta with a sauce not on the menu and it was no problem and done correctly. House chardonnay is fine. The atmosphere is quiet and grown up; we'll be back soon.

Lewes, Delaware
“Great Ambiance, Delicious Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is such a nice place that I am glad it's not closer to my home. I would love to be able to eat here every night. There were so many interesting dishes on the menu that I found it hard to decide. My husband and I shared the crab/artichoke dip and it was the best we've ever had. Our main dishes were also delicious and served at just the right temperature. Service was impeccable and friendly. We are definitely looking forward to a return visit - soon.

• Visited March 2013
Middletown, Delaware
“a hidden gem”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

hidden in a strip mall, but city style inside. Food is great, service was efficient. Will definitely be back

Visited September 2012
Monterrey, Mexico
“enjoying a good time”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the food and service there... a very special place to get dinner for a big group of people.
We also found a person there that speaks spannish!

Visited January 2013
“A gem!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

A few weeks ago, I had lunch with a coworker here. It was the first time I've been here in many years and the lunch buffet was excellent. (Generally, I am not a fan of buffets.) Last night, we went back for dinner. Complimentary valet parking was an unexpected surprise. We were greeted promptly and shown to a table. Our server, Bob, was very personable and knowledgeable about the menu and ingredients. He didn't hesitate to make recommendatios. I mentioned that I was torn between two choices, one a seafood dish in red sauce. He highly recommended that I order it but in white sauce. It was fabulous! The seafood was fresh and cooked to perfection. Many other restaurants focus on quantity over quality. While the portion size was not huge, it was filling and the preparation and quality were worthy of the $$$ price. I give this experience a rating of 4 because the others in my party felt the desserts were lacking a bit. My dessert, a home made "lava" cake with salted caramel gellato was outsanding. However, the creme brulee had picked up other flavors in the refrigerator and the italian rum cake wasn't especially memorable. Overall, I would definitely recommend dining here and will go back again. Ask for Bob!

• Visited January 2013