“Good ol' Red Robin”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Ran in and out for a quick bite to eat. They have some new appetizers, and I tried the beer-battered brats w/jalepeno and cheese. Tasty, but I'm sure they were not very healthy! Then I got the old reliable Cluck-n-fries.

The serving staff was decent. Nothing special (good or bad), but the service was fast and they were friendly. I'd certainly go back again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

went here on a saturday night, wasn't a wait, service was good, drinks were good, I had a strawberry Mojito. My boyfriend had a gourmet burger, and I had the Fish sandwich...both were so full, and excellent.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'll make this short and sweet. If you've never been there before like us, I say give it a try. My wife is a burger junkie. She can tell you where to get the best and the worst burgers around here. So with that in mind, I'll just say, we will be going back.

The selection and imaginative variety of burger options is worthy of their name. These aren't frozen and then slammed into a microwave, they are grilled. They even have that fresh grilled taste. If you like onion rings, give them a try. Also the fries were even noteworthy. Large like steak fries, and nice and crispy.

My only complaint.........The price of a draft beer. 2 beers cost as much as a burger and fries.

Worth a visit, and if you're craving a burger will passing through town, this is probably your best bet if you are traveling along I-95. Give them a shot.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We were just into town looking for something light and easy. Our 23 year old daughter insisted we go even though we thought it was "just another burger joint". Surprise! A full bar, very good service and wonderful grilled chicken sandwich with fried onions and great fries. Not too heavy. Just right. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place is very high priced for average food. My biggest disappointment is the fact that they will NOT cook a burger medium rare or rare. When asked how I would like my burger cooked i stated "medium rare", my servers response was it will probably be medium because the state requires they cook them to medium. Interesting! I have Never been told this anywhere else in the state of Delaware. Why ask how I want my burger cooked then? You should just ask if I would like it somewhat juicy or dry! The other disappointment was the nearly $5 price tag on my strawberry lemonade, wow! should have stopped at the lemonade stand in my neighborhood! Bottomless fries are nice, but don't nearly offset the inflated beverage process on top of a moderately high priced burger that can only be cooked the way you don't like it!