“Inconsistent”

Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

It is an average place to eat. I think that the food and service has been inconsistent when we have gone regardless of how busy, or not busy the actual restaurant is at the time. I think that if they inproved the consistency of food and service, I would go there more often.

Visited February 2012

“Don't eat the prime rib unless you want food poisoning!!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

As I read through the reviews I see that others have gotten food poisoning. My husband and I ate there 12/15/12. He ordered the prime rib, salad with ranch and a baked potato and he came down with food poisoning for 24 hours. Someone isn't doing something right. This isn't the first time someone has gotten sick. My stepson was sick a couple of years ago after eating at Bugaboos. We will never go back!!!

Westville, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Change of Menu”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great place very family oriented. All of the stuffed animals and the talking Moose make it nice for the children. Charlie's smashed redskin potatoes are delicious!!!! Just enough butter and garlic. Smooth smashed potatoes but with just enough lumps to make them like the ones your grandma made at home. Steaks are great and cooked very well to order. The fish is also excellent, ribs are good, and the half spit roasted chicken is great still moist and juicy!!!! The dinner bread served at the beginning and through out dinner is served fresh and warm with butter. Service is always fast polite and stay on top of drinks or what ever you may need. The triple chocolate moose cake for dessert is outstanding!!!!!❤❤❤❤

• Visited April 2012
Wilmington, Delaware
“Enjoyed the snowbird chicken”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

snowbird chicken was crunchy but very moist, potatoes were very
good. Waiter was very helpful & friendly

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“I Like Outback Better”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had never heard of this restaurant so thought we'd try it. As described by others, the decor is a bit cheesy with fake deer antler lighting and fake animal trophy heads on the walls - one of which is a talking buffalo.

I ordered the Creek's Moose Juice which is the restaurant's specialty drink. It is supposed to be Kettle One vodka and pineapple juice. It tasted like water and didn't taste like pineapple juice or vodka. My husband ordered a Mountain Berry Margarita. He found it very sweet and it didn't taste like there was any liquor in it. I switched to Blue Moon because the restaurant was out of their signature pale ale - Buga-Brew.

I ordered the Twin Peaks chicken sandwich and my husband ordered a full slab of baby back ribs. The food came out very quickly. The food was okay but I wasn't excited about my sandwich and my husband, who always orders dessert, just shrugged and said no dessert. We definitely will not eat at this restaurant again.

• Visited December 2012