“Good food, friendly staff”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #46 of 369 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I brought my 6 year old here for her birthday. She wanted a day with just with mommy and I had the free birthday kids meal. I told the staff it was her birthday and they were extra special nice to her and made a fuss over her. We had breakfast for lunch and it was good. She got the chocolate chip pancakes and I had French toast and eggs and sausage. Everything was good and I would go again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been a customer for a few year now and I must say this Bob Evan by far is the best around, the food is always fresh and hot, staff very friendly and generous, very family orientated, highly recommend this place. :)

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was staying in the Townplace suites. When I arrived with my friend we were both starving and this restaurant was just right next to the hotel property. I decided to give it a try. This is my first time here. I had the half chicken with the spicy sauce with hash brown. It was good. The chicken does not look like half of a chicken but it was satisfying. I was a bit concerned about calories but also wanted to indulge myself a bit, so I asked for the sauce to be served separately. The waitress was nice. I would eat at this place again. I consider the price was fair based on what I had received.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Quality food and close to our hotel. We always try to eat at a Bob Evans when we are traveling because we enjoy comfort foods while on the road. The waitresses are always friendly and willing to answer any of our questions about the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food was excellent to Bob Evans standards but the service was slow. Carry out best option for this location

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!