“Yes, yes, yes!”
Review of Gyro Kabob House

Gyro Kabob House
Ranked #26 of 402 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Wanted something different so hubby looked to tripadvisor for ideas. Saw the lusting and said why not. Second day in a row there. Did not disappoint at all. Yes it's a tiny place but who cares. It's spotless and the food is fresh and flavorful. My husband is hooked. Go get yours and I dare you to say you didn't like it. Super friendly staff.

1  Thank Tamar J

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Past this place several times and never thought to enter it. Read some reviews and went in and had the lamb kabob and it was amazing. Will be eating here a lot.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

So amazing, full of flavor and spices. Don't forget the sauce. Must try this place!! I had the chicken shishlik. Awesome!

1  Thank jadesky481
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I've been to this Kabob House a few time before and if you like kabobs and Gyros at a decent price and a friendly staff I'd suggest you check it out. Menu number 30 with lamb is really good and has a nice little spice to it. I will say it's a small place and the parking lot is also small but don't let that stop you from going thre

Reviewed May 2, 2017

I've driven past this small restaurant for several years. Given the location by a liquor store at a major intersection with aged buildings, my expectations were pretty low. But I was hungry and wanted something a little different. The inside of the restaurant is small with ~ 8 tables but very clean and nice tile work. Staff is friendly and the lamb gyro was delicious. Pricing is more than you'd pay for fast food but about what you'd pay for a large cheesesteak. Very good experience. I'll be back to try different options.

2  Thank Robin T

Been to Gyro Kabob House? Share your experiences!