“UDEEEElicious!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
“UDEEEElicious!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This creamery is run by a fun staff that puts a smile on your face when you walk in the door. The ice cream flavors are like no other-great variety and super yummy!!! I can't wait to go back and try a new flavor-this is a favorite stop when we are at the University of Delaware!!

Visited July 2013

“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Just found this place thanks to TripAdvisor after living right down the street for almost 15 years. Great quality artisnal ice cream with great and unique flavored. Great prices too.

• Visited July 2013
Albany, NY
“GREAT ice cream - lotsa unique flavors!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Creamy is right! Real unique place overall (farm is right behind building) and good to support the college. We had butter pecan (with sugar - no surprise, better than without sugar), cherry vanilla, twisted, something with malted ice cream and toffee - crazy names but great ice cream! Enjoy!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Awbinee
Laurel, MD
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family and I were trying to avoid tolls, and were diverted down South College Ave off of 95 South. Minutes before seeing the Creamery, I was telling my husband that I was in need a Ice Cream and a brownie. Boy, was I in for a treat. As we were taking in the sites, I noticed a small building off in the distance that I thought said "Creamery". I immediately made my husband turn around and it was just that.

I walked in and the smell was heavenly, and I'm not one for ice cream. I was promptly greeted by the student interns and offered sample's of the days flavors. I chose the standard vanilla for my husband and daughter, and the Mocha fields for myself. What can I say? Vanilla is Vanilla, but the Mocha Fields was a great mix of mint ice cream with chocolate syrup or ice cream (can't remember), and fudge brownie pieces mixed in. I would give that flavor a whopping 10. It gave me everything that I needed in just one bite.

The prices were amazing. I spent around $10.00 for 2 double scoop sugar cones, and 1 scoop in a cup. The facility was well maintained and extremely clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. They accept both cash and credit (as that has been a major problem for me and small ice cream shops). They also have a small vendor section where they sell novelty items with the UDariy Creamery logo.

All in all, it was a great experience and I hope to return.

• Visited May 2013
“Ice Cream”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

very good, each sample satisfied all...although I will the University of Connecticut's ice cream is much creamier

Visited April 2013