“Don't let the outside fool you”
Review of Wize Guyz Sports Lounge & Grill - CLOSED

Wize Guyz Sports Lounge & Grill
Cuisines: American
Elkton, Maryland
“Don't let the outside fool you”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Ok, this place looks like an old hotel restaurant from the outside, but once inside I was impressed with the service and food. Last month, I stopped there to see some friends having lunch and although I didn't eat that day, I was impressed with the look of the food and the price.

Today me and a friend went back for lunch and it was great. Thursday is their $5 panini day. I ordered the chicken. It was huge and tasted very good. I had to bring half of it back to the office. My lunch partner ordered the meatball sub and it was good too. The meatball sub came with fries and Cole slaw for $8. There was plenty of food and she also brought half of her luch back.

I will definitely go back. Where else can tow people get good service, good food, large portions, sides, and ice teas for less than $18?

• Visited January 2013

“Needs some work!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Has a lot of potential, just not quite there. I refuse to eat in the dingy dinning room that still mirrors that of the diner which was previously there, so we just headed to the bar. The 15 or so ~33" TV's are okay, considering its a sports bar I would've hoped there would be at least one larger TV to really see. I think booth seating along the Windows in the bar would be nice. The decor is lacking, even for a sports bar. Both times we've been there more than 3 beers were kicked leaving us with few options. Their boneless wings were horrible. They were basically chicken breast cut up with hot sauce. Spinach and artichoke dip was horrible. The garden salad I had was actually good. The service though is outstanding, we always have a really sweet girl wait on us. Hoping things pick up here soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Only Bar Open On Thansksgiving”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Bartender was pretty and nice. The food was great! The drinks are descent-size. They had a live band playing there!

Visited November 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Good Place”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice and friendly and the food is good. I thought the prices were a bit high but was good. If they lowered the prices I would go back.

Visited August 2012
Fair Haven, New Jersey
“Friendly atmosphere, great food, excellent service!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Seeking refuge from Hurricane Sandy, we drove from the New Jersey Shore to Newark, Delaware. Having left "Matilda's", we tried Wize Guyz Sports Lounge & Grill. We were immediately seated and welcomed with friendliness and professionalism. Our entrees (we ordered a strip & a tenderloin) was superb, service was attentive and immediate, and were given a discount due to our area lodging. I can't wait to return to the area and enjoy another great evening and a great place!

Visited November 2012