“Wonderful! We come back here again and again!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark/Wilmington South
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Newark
Surgut, Khanty-Mansiy, Russia
“Wonderful! We come back here again and again!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great hotel, really friendly and helpful personnel. Complimentary breakfast was lovely and so was dinner. Bobbi and Natalia, who make breakfast and dinner, are wonderful and great to talk to! We do recommend this place!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was so impressed with the dining staff, especially Daniella. I have a child with severe food allergies and Daniella didn't skip a beat when I inquired about ingredients of the breakfast items. Not only did she immediately produce the food label for me to read, she handed me a copy of the Hilton Hotels Allergen Policy. She was extremely knowledgeable about food allergies. I would highly recommend this hotel for many reasons but this was a tremendous bonus!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2013

in town visting family with my 2 kids 15 and 9 we was staying in the hilton but needed a little more space and with the 2 room suite the kids have there own tv and bathroom lovely maid service good custmer service extra clean and the bed was like a dream with comfy blankets and sheets great breakfast complimentary every morning talked with manager so i got a lower rate paying weekly iam enjoying my stay here as iam typing fridays resturant in walking distance

Room Tip: upgrade to the 2 bedroom suite if you have kids ask about weekly rates for longer stays
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here last weekend for 2 nites. Everything was great. My only problem was with the sheets. They were very thin and the fitted sheet came off the bed as we slept. The hotel was lovely, we enjoyed the free breakfast. Its was nice to be able to grab a cup of tea whenever you wanted. All the bedding was white, which I like to see in a hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Clean, quiet and comfortable suite -- I had a complimentary upgrade to 2-room suite. Complimentary breakfast was very good, with lots of choices (eggs, fruit, cereal, etc.). Even though I didn't eat evening (also complimentary) meals, they looked and smelled good. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. Other facilities, such as pool and exercise room, were clean and available. No complaints at all. I would stop there even if the company wasn't paying -- great value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Newark DE
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Having been displaced due to a fire in our home, we are now starting our fourth week. Consistently we have received excellent service, from housekeeping, maintenance, front desk and food service. If I could rate more than five stars I would. Cleanliness and condition of rooms and facilities are top notch! All of the staff is pleasant and they go out of their way to ensure we have everything I need. Thanks for being the silver lining in a difficult situation!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Newport News, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Received a recommendatio for this hotel from an associate. A bit disappointed in the housekeeping staff, as upon check-in I entered my room and discovered there was hair in my washcloths, and they removed the fitted mattress protectant without replacing it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Natia U
Steven S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark/Wilmington South, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad you chose our hotel for your visit and we apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered. We have shared your comments with our team and have addressed the issues with our housekeepers. We hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying with us again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely Jason Doody Guest Service Manager
Travelers also viewed these Newark hotels
Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South
Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#4 of 24 in Newark
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana
Courtyard Newark-University of Delaware
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wilmington-Newark

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark/Wilmington South? Share your experiences!