“Kitchen staff consistently consistent.”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 355 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Bahamian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dover, Delaware
“Kitchen staff consistently consistent.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a celebration dinner with my daughter who just bought her first new car. No really, my daughter bought it, not dad. :) Anyway, we wanted to try their steak, but went with our old standby the salmon and the mahi mahi. Once again, the kitchen did it right. both dishes were perfectly cooked, seasoned, generous proportions and presented like they they were on a TV cooking show. The asparagus was not the veg of the day, but since I asked for asparagus, the policy of the house is the customer gets what they request. So, asparagus it was and perfectly cooked and presented. Our server Genevieve was 10 out of 5 stars. Ask for her when you go, she will make your meal, she is a pro server. Listen to this, I wanted to take my second cup of coffee to go. They did not have to go cups. But Genevieve put two plastic cups together with a wet napkin as the insulator between them with a straw. Voila! Coffee to go. OK, I'll wrap it up: Go there!!! You will not be disappointed and your customer expectations will be met.

• Visited September 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Please just tell me the truth”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I order the ahi tuna appetizer and the server told me the delay was the were cutting a new tuna, Then the manager came to the table and said they were cooking fresh wontons for the dish. Then when the food arrived it was very evident that the tuna was frozen and was awful. I only wish they would have told me the truth, I would have gladly ordered something else. Not to mention my wife had finished her meal by the time my tuna arrived.

• Visited August 2013
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
“Good food but service was average...”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Great menu variety and prices are reasonable but service is just "okay". The servers are very scripted and spend took much time trying to upsell you on their drink menu....so much so that it becomes awkward. I've been there for happy hour as well and they have a great outdoor space with live music.

• Visited August 2013
Seaford, Delaware
“fun place”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I took my girls and their friends here for lunch one day. We all really enjoyed it. Food was good, service, good, restrooms clean.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Allison K
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great food!
Great service!
Great prices!
A must go. My Fiancè and I love this place. Great spot for lunch or dinner, great drinks and has a real islandy feel and menu.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!