“A good chain restaurant”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #171 of 384 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Had lunch here and all was tasty, especially the french fried onion rings. Can't go wrong with the burgers here, just don't expect anything fancy.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

These burgers are big - they make the patties heavy so they cook down to the right weight. There are a ton of free toppings to customize your burger and they are cooked to stay juicy. The milkshakes have a ton of options also, and a great half-size for kids or if you don't want anything too heavy. Burgers don't come with a side, but there are baskets of fries, onion rings, or both that are plenty to split. Add 50s decor and music and friendly service, and it's a fun night out.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I went up to Oxford, pa to visit my boyfriend and two of our friends, and we were going to go to a specific store in Delaware. (Oxford is about 15 minutes from the Delaware border) After getting what we came for, we all got pretty hungry. We started walking down the street which is when my friend pointed out a Cheeburger Cheeburger. I had seen several reviews of the place, but I had never been to one (and also thought that the person had typed it in wrong). When we went in I started geeking out. It's so cool! LIke a 50's flash back! They had cardboard cut outs of Elvis and Betty Boop near the tables, and on the door to the women's bathroom there was Marylin Monroe! As for the food, it was awesome. They have a list of like 50 milkshake flavors, and you can combine them to your heart's content. I got a chocolate banana oreo milkshake. For dinner, we all split the "best of both worlds" which is a plate of half onion rings and half fries and then you choose dipping sauces. I would definitely reccomend the zesty sauce. I not only dipped my onion rings and french fries in it, I also put a whole bunch of it on my burger! Speaking of burgers, I got the "semi serious" burger (1/3 lbs) with banana peppers, pickles, mayo, lettuce, and provolone cheese. It was really good, and even better with the addition of the zesty sauce!! At the end of the meal (I had somehow eaten my entire burger, finished my milkshake, and had some fries and onion rings) I was feeling so full I didn't even have dinner later. Overall, this place is awesome. Just thinking about their burgers makes me super hungry!! GO THERE. GO NOW!!!

1  Thank Sara D
Reviewed June 21, 2012

50th's style dinner well renovated and very stylish! Superfriendly staff and very fast service. Burger was excellent as well as my coke which comes in a "jam - glas"...:-)

Reviewed September 14, 2011

We went to this place on september 4th to eat a burger. We entered this place because it looked inviting from the outside. Since it was our first visit to this restaurant, the nice lady named 'Belinda' explained us how they work and that we could create our own taste. The coke was served in a glass where we in Belgium put marmalade in. It was a fun touch. The burger was very tasty. When we left we also got an explination about the picture they'll make of those who manage to eat a pounder.