Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Still a real, busy amazing mall!

Given the way the pandemic has leveled so many stores, I wasn't expecting much from Christiana... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2023
HappyNaplesLady
Naples, Florida
Mall and movie theater visit

A really nice large mall with lots of options!! They have great stores and restaurants. Move... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2022
Rhianna C
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Yet another mall with vast parking areas and several options to shop and dine. Almost every brand is here. One of the attractions of shopping in Delaware is that you save on tax, significantly ; compared to NJ/ NY, particularly if the shopping bill is over 300 bucks. The New Year eve sale was still continuing in few of the big brand stores, which were certainly attractive. The mall administration has made nice arrangements at every entrance for giving away the plastic cover for the wet umbrellas, that definitely helped the mall that day to keep the floors dry , while it was raining outside. For a mall of this size, the number of washrooms were inadequate.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Very easy access to the mall, shops well organized with dedicated employees , food court excellent with two huge TV’s . Very clean mall and good security..... safety first👍🏾

Reviewed January 15, 2019

This mall has a great selection of stores and restaurants, plus a movie theatre accross the parking lot. Very convenient if you are in the area.

I really liked it even had a target to pick up some supplies for travel as I was visiting from out of town.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I frequently shop at this mall. It's on my way to Jersey and I love stopping for a break. The Mall is located in Delaware where there is no sales tax and its a win win for me. The stores are typical for a mall but I feel like it has a high turn over of items because of the frequent shoppers snatch items on the shelves quickly. Also, there are many places to eat around the mall itself for a relaxing bite to eat.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

This is not my favorite mall, it is loud and many times there are groups of kids/teenagers hanging around.

Date of experience: December 2018