“Which way do I steer?!?!”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: : 302-368-9060
Description: : 302-368-9060
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love the Frickles (fried pickles)!! usually need three orders, just to satisfy the kids and have any left for me! Great drinks, fun atmosphere, good burgers and terrific appetizers

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is a complete dive. We had a med sized party and were really looking to a nice time and good food. Service was so incredibly terrible-30 min to even get initial drinks. Apps and food both came out cold. Burger was greasy- bun saturated with grease from sitting under warmer and charred-was ordered medium. My friends sandwiches were also cold and overcooked. Cheese hard and cold on nachos. Another 20 min waiting for plates and silverware after food finally came. No one liked their food but we didn't feel it was worth mentioning because it took 2 hours total to get food and 2 rounds of drinks. It was not crowded. We all agreed next gathering will be anywhere but this place.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Fish and chips was just fish. No potatoes of fries. Argued with waitress for twenty minutes about it.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I enjoyed the food at this restaurant. Our waitress was very attentive. The other folks in my party said the Burgers were great. It took a little while to get our food. I will visit this restaurant again when I am in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty and a very kind and upbeat waiter! We were instantly seated and provided drinks. The French fries were just perfect!