“Overrated”

Cuisines: American
Description: : 302-368-9060
Description: : 302-368-9060
Reviewed September 3, 2012

CIP isn't very good. The only reason why I went was a friend's birthday. We had to wait almost an hour, and if it wasn't for a friend I would have left. The drinks were pretty good but pricey. The food was just average I had a burger and fries. The service was pretty good considering it was busy when we went. I would have rather went to Wendy's for a burger.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Cheeseburger in Paradise is a great place for a quick dinner. It is all cheeseburgers so the choices mostly burgers. I always enjoy my meal, My adult daughters love stopping here for a later dinner.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were looking for a place near our hotel, We tried this place, The food was good & so was the atmosphere, also the prices were reasonable

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Our waitress was nice and the food was you know, ok. Not somewhere I would go out of my way to eat at. The waitress messed up the order but compensated by giving our daughter an extra kids meal. The drinks were fruity and good, overall it was an ok experience.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had never heard of Cheeseburger in Paradise before and love trying new places, so we decided to check it out. I had no idea it had a beach/island interior theme. This was a pleasant surprise. What a restaurant looks and feels like is important to me, and I always in the mood for an island style look and feel.

When we first stepped inside, there was no staff member waiting to escort us to a table. We stood there patiently for what seem liked forever (which was probably a couple minutes), until someone came. After being seated, our waiter came over and he was awesome. He seemed like he was really happy to be working there and serving us, which was great. Our food was just okay though, standard level of food that's not much different than several other chain restaurants.

I would definitely come back to Cheeseburger in Paradise for Happy Hour though, if they were to open one close to where I live.