“Cracker masquerading as pizza”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 386 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 6, 2012

When you think thin crust pizza you don't expect a giant cracker with toppings to come to your table. That's exactly what I was served. Never again!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

It's ok food. People are great there but you really go for the food. I got the jerk chicken pizza. Good but just doesn't stand out.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Love the roasted vegetable salad. Has lots of avacado (my fave) and many other great veggies. Only problem last time we went the sizes were much smaller. And they took my fave drink off the menu - the cherry limeade :(

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've gone to California Pizza Kitchen once, and it was very good. We received good service from the waitor, and I was pleased. The pizza is very good, and I would come back hopefully some time soon. It is a little pricey for pizza, but worth the visit!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stopped by for something a little different than the usual food court meals. We have young kids so finding a family friendly place is sometimes hard. Our kids love pizza so this was a easy choice. They have kids' pizzas that are a good size. They finish off the meal with a big ice cream sundae for $1.